New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    chua_riwap: I actually had the plan before in enrolling for A1 but it is soooo expensive... One course there for CRV is 5 hours= Php 5,500. Special course they have is 5hours = PhP 2,800. I'd rather rent a car for 24 hours than taking a driving lesson for only 5hrs and with that kind of price?? Uh-oh...I don't think so.. better yet for someone to teach me a whole day than going there... and besides it was dad who told me not to enrol coz it'll cost me too much.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Tapos liligawan u ng A1 instructor. ehehe Happened to 3 girls I know. Hmm dapat yata i-mention ko yan dyan sa "BMW more ***" thread. Baka talo kaming mga BMWers sa mga taga A1.

Ty po sa mention for the new thread, but the credit is all newde11's.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by flagg
    Tapos liligawan u ng A1 instructor. ehehe Happened to 3 girls I know. Hmm dapat yata i-mention ko yan dyan sa "BMW more ***" thread. Baka talo kaming mga BMWers sa mga taga A1.

Ty po sa mention for the new thread, but the credit is all newde11's.

hehe...kasi niwde11 had suggested that this should be created or somehow my first thread should be a different title. So I decided na rin na gumawa nito. Hmm, re the driving lesson, that's also one of the things I am avoiding.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    wahehehehehe iba talaga kayo mga bro :D

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Naku daming mag o offer sayo dyan Im sure puno na inbox mo heheheh maraming gentleman dito.. makita lang cute dimples mo tuturuan kana hahahaha

6. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    it's easier than riding a bike ...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by NightRock
    Naku daming mag o offer sayo dyan Im sure puno na inbox mo heheheh maraming gentleman dito.. makita lang cute dimples mo tuturuan kana hahahaha

you know what...I really don't know how the heck you knew about my dimples...were you the one who asked for my friendster??? and may kasalana ka pa sakin dahil di ka pumunta sa office para sa interview!!!! (OT)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by margaux
    you know what...I really don't know how the heck you knew about my dimples...were you the one who asked for my friendster??? and may kasalana ka pa sakin dahil di ka pumunta sa office para sa interview!!!! (OT)
    Sorry po hindi naman talaga ako papasa sa Interview hahaha.. and Yes nakita ko lang sa Friendster

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Yes nakita ko lang sa Friendster
    cgurado ka ba na ako yun?? :bwahaha: ..anyway, stay with the topic pls... I'm already sick

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    pag A/T, isang paa lang ang gagamitin ha . imo, don't worry much about the driving...madali lang yun, just be defensive; wag mainit ulo. ang important malaman e yung pagpalit ng gulong, paglagay ng tubig sa radiator, anung gagawin pag tumirik, pag nakabangga...etc. you'll never know when these unavoidable events will happen. the best is to know the contact number of your towing service (Wheeler's, AAP, etc.). save it sa cellphone mo. saka...yung mga safety measures like locking/unlocking your vehicle, where to park...yun.

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Driving Lessons for Margaux