New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Do you buy fake branded items?

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

18 47.37%
  • No

20 52.63%
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    ^ Gumagaya sa'yo pag walang magawa

BTT: No.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Never. It's unethical.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Never. I'm only fooling myself knowing it's fake.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    I don't buy fake rtw pero tumatanggap ako

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Couple of times just to convince myself why I should buy authentic ones.

-----------------------
    ➰Shine the light➰
    -----------------------

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I don't.

Anyway, I'm shocked at how good the Chinese have become with counterfeit items. I was browsing Shopee and saw designer goods that were almost identical to the original. They even copied the box, dust bag and even tissue wrap! Kulang na lang receipt e It also costs thousands of pesos but a portion of the original price.

Since a lot of brands are now made in China, I wonder if these are ORIGINALS na naipuslit from the factory?

I think the West did a wrong move with outsourcing their production...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I don't.

Anyway, I'm shocked at how good the Chinese have become with counterfeit items. I was browsing Shopee and saw designer goods that were almost identical to the original. They even copied the box, dust bag and even tissue wrap! Kulang na lang receipt e It also costs thousands of pesos but a portion of the original price.

Since a lot of brands are now made in China, I wonder if these are ORIGINALS na naipuslit from the factory?

the chinese are not really the best, when it comes to counterfeits.
    but they probably do it cheaper.

and until we stop buying fakes, and unless someone takes the initiative to sue them, they will probably just keep counterfeitin' ..

8. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    im not into luxury so hindi ako bumibili peke.

Ay may nabili pala ako peke = battery ng smartphone kasi phaseout na model ko .

9. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cathy_ View Post
    I don't.

naalala ko dati in Singapore...

madaming nagbebenta ng fake watches. you can bring it daw sa service center and guaranteed na even their technicians will not be able to tell na fake sya.

ako naman kasi... with branded stuff, its not just owning one. pati yung service and experience while buying the product ibang iba.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the chinese are not really the best, when it comes to counterfeits.
    but they probably do it cheaper.

and until we stop buying fakes, and unless someone takes the initiative to sue them, they will probably just keep counterfeitin' ..
    Which country is best at counterfeits? China lang naman mahilig mag fake. Based on my experience, the quality of Chinese counterfeits are getting better and better, I'd say almost close to original. Pati packaging nagaya na rin e

Do you buy fake branded items?