New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    mas gs2 ko pa rin yung on paper.. mas madali magbasa.. plus, feel na feel mo tlga yung news LOL

2. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    the company that i working right now conducted a survey worldwide that newspapers will still continue even if we have internet. from the survey, most rich countries would still prefer to read the news from a newspaper rather on a computer. these readers prefer the old fashion way because they could read it anytime, they could read it on their comfort, (standing, sitting, lying on bed)

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    i still like to read the newspapers, kasi after a day or 2 me secondary uses pa - pangsapin, pamunas, pang school project, etc.

i remember noong unang naging available sa company namin ang pc, magiging obsolete na raw ang papel kasi magiging paperless society na daw pero after so many years nandito pa rin ang papel.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda View Post
    Plus the comics page is well worth it.
    ditto. kaya left-to-right ako mag flip nang pages.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lolo pepe View Post
    i remember noong unang naging available sa company namin ang pc, magiging obsolete na raw ang papel kasi magiging paperless society na daw pero after so many years nandito pa rin ang papel.
    kurek! dumami pa nga lalo gamit ng papel nung mauso ang LAN, email and internet. gusto mo may hardcopy ka so print ng print. ang na phaseout lang yata, nawala yung thin paper na pang carbon copy.. ano tawag dun? yung parang papel-de-hapon. oldies like me and lolo pepe might be able to relate tot this

ang na-mi-miss ko sa newspaper, yung ikabod bubwit cartoon series. wala na ba yung cartoonist na gumawa nun?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Newspapers will survive... an Internet portal can only give you so much, due to limited bandwidth and server space, and many make you pay-per-view... with a newspaper, you buy it, and the info is yours. Period.

I find reading the paper every now and then is more informative than a week spent on the internet.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    I find reading the paper every now and then is more informative than a week spent on the internet.
    Not in my case.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    iba pa rin ang feeling (or comprehension) when it comes to reading a paper-based medium.

parang novels on pdf vs. paperbacks (which i prefer)

I still prefer the print version... lalo na pag nasa trono ka

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Huh? I always bring a laptop with me kung mukhang matagal... J/k... I prefer magazines... easier browsing, much much bigger pictures, and more relaxing to read.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Are days of newspapers numbered?