The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Are days of newspapers numbered?

By Amando Doronila
    Inquirer
    Last updated 05:10am (Mla time) 10/09/2006

Published on page A1 of the October 9, 2006 issue of the Philippine Daily Inquirer

AS YOU READ this piece this morning, it has to be asked if you are reading it in a newspaper or on the Internet on a computer in front of you.

http://technology.inq7.net/infotech/...ticle_id=25587

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    interesting article. i have to say that i don't remember reading a real, pulp and print newspaper for months.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Almost the same with me.

Sunday lang ako bumibili ng newspaper,- MB....

:starwars:

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I buy print newspapers about once a week to help support the newspaper boys who are trying to make a living. Also, I use the printed version as an all-purpose sapin, like for when I bring the bayong to the market, when I haul plants using the van, when painting around the house, and what not.

Although it would be more ecologically friendly if newspapers weren't printed anymore. Kaso nga lang, hindi naman lahat ng tao may Internet access, at hindi lahat ng laman ng print edition ay kasama sa web version.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    a couple of years ago sundays lang din meron newspaper sa bahay. now i only get to hold a newspaper in public places like banks.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes, printed newspapers are helpful for passing away the time in banks. Di na kasi pwede mag-text sa loob ng bangko e

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    newspapers have lots of secondary uses..we use old papers here in our depot, pambalot ng items and whatnots.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I read a printed newspaper nearly everyday (at my parent's place when I go there for lunch)... but I haven't bought one in a very long time (unless you count the free newspaper if you buy a Jollibee breakfast with peach/mango pie).

9. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    me I dont read newspapers anymore even news sa internet (for almost 2 years now) . pag nagkataon lang nasa resto o barber shop lang ako nakakabasa hehehe

all I can say is life is good without newspapers. major drawback hindi ko alam up to now kung ano nangyari sa last Mayon eruption, hindi ko alam kung gano ka-tindi pananalanta ng last typhoon.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tabloids na lang siguro ang matitira para sa masa.
    i only buy newspaper on weekends, kailangan kasi minsan ng mga anak ko sa school.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Are days of newspapers numbered?