New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Same with the others here: I buy newspapers only on weekends.

I agree with BBimmer: newspapers have a number of secondary uses.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I also don't buy newspaper. I either get the news from the internet, tv, and/or radio. I read newspaper at the office, Chowking (at breakfast), airplane, bank, or in other places, where there are newspapers, while waiting.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    matatagalan pa bago mawala newspapers. konti lang naman sa adult population natin ang "wired" to the max, maybe less than 10%, that they read the news off the internet. mas madali at mas convenient pa rin bumili ng newspaper and read using the good ol'e black and white (or colored) paper.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The only ones I buy are the Buy & Sell ones.

Though my folks buy two sets of Inquirer and MB everyday.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm, ako lang yata ang may newspaper everyday. my inquirer is delivered to the house every morning. i read it while inside the cr ;)

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Hmmm... Mahirap ata kandungin ang laptop to lookup on news while doing your thing sa toilet hehehe

7. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by rsnald View Post
    matatagalan pa bago mawala newspapers. konti lang naman sa adult population natin ang "wired" to the max, maybe less than 10%, that they read the news off the internet. mas madali at mas convenient pa rin bumili ng newspaper and read using the good ol'e black and white (or colored) paper.
    .....:dito:.....

Esp. in our country na kakaunti lang naman talaga yung general adult population na tech-savvy (or even owner ng isang decent computer system + internet connection).

Me? Though I spend 8-10 hours minimum sa internet everyday, parang mas prefer ko pa rin magbasa ng newspaper. Ewan ko, pero iba yung appeal sakin nung nasusulat sa papel eh. Parang may kakaibang "sipa". Hehehe.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I havent bought a newspaper for a long time...nakikibasa na lang sa Mcdo, Starbucks, etc....

atsaka mas madalas akong magbasa ng news sa PDA ko....I just connect/charge it to my PC and it will automatically download news, mails, etc..on my PDA and I usually read it while travelling or waiting for someone....

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
    Hmmm... Mahirap ata kandungin ang laptop to lookup on news while doing your thing sa toilet hehehe
    Tablet PCs pwedeng-pwede.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    We have The Philippine Star delivered to our house everyday and costs around P126/week.

It's a way of supporting our hardworking journalists who risk life & limb everyday to get the latest news.

Plus the comics page is well worth it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Are days of newspapers numbered?