New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    magkano cover price nito sa mga bookstores?

2. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    ive read it, one of the best books ive read! very informative on the world of art! Dan Brown is great! di mo talaga mabitawan ang book

it may be a fiction but the infos have basis! it's a semi-fiction actually. but i wasnt so surprised coz ive read about the revelations already.

im starting on the angels and demons now.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    For more info visit this url:
    http://www.experiencingworship.com/a...-Da-print.html

Di naman siguro ito spoiler hehehehehe.....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by SunTzu
    i have ebook of da vinci code and angels and demons...and they really rock!!! nakakaubos ng patay na oras. however, it never rocks my faith. hmm very controversial books.. :D
    Hi SunTzu,

Ano format ng ebook mo? Pwede ba siya for palm reader? padala mo naman sa akin.

Thanks,

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Originally posted by RedHorse
    magkano cover price nito sa mga bookstores?
    365 yata. i haven't read it yet, but an officemate told me some bits and pieces from the book. pero may "counter-publication" na rin dito. breaking the da vinci code yata title.

the book may have cited some references to support its claims, but you have to cross-check the references. i'm tempted to give some examples, pero... find out for yourselves.
    Last edited by dyelibins; July 23rd, 2004 at 03:49 PM.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    It's a great "entertainment" semi-fiction book IMO... It's funny how a lot of people, including the church, approaches this book as a "resource" for the theories and findings. Defensive hehe

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Personally, if it's listed under fiction, that's what it must be.

I once had this argument about George Washington chopping the apple tree and he was saying "Father, I could not tell a lie." Well, the story is fiction. But the other guy said, "I never said it was fact, I said it's a tale - which means a fictional story."

Fine...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by Leon275
    Hi SunTzu,

Ano format ng ebook mo? Pwede ba siya for palm reader? padala mo naman sa akin.

Thanks,
    sure...t's in pdf format for smartphone..pero may .pdb ako for our palm...wats ur email add?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Based on research on documents which have been around for decades (e.g. The Templar Knights, Da Vinci's Last Supper Portrait, the Gnostic Gospels and the Dag Hammadi scrolls), Dan Brown simply weaved a thrilling story around it. That's why its not entirely fiction. Of course, he peppers his narrative with some personal bias such as "the gospels were not faxed directly from heaven".....
    Questioning your faith would serve to strengthen it. Even learned Catholic priests say that "blind faith" is the wrong kind of faith. True faith is discerning and following what your heart tells you because it is through your heart that God speaks to you. At least that's what I believe in. I strive to develop more of my spirituality rather than my religiosity.
    So being negative about the book and saying that it destroys your faith is kinda wrong.
    In "Angels & Demons", Dan Brown successfully portrays how out of touch the Catholic Church is in the modern world.
    In short, mapapa-isip ka talaga tungkol sa Catholic beliefs mo. And I honestly think a self critique of your faith is a positive thing towards enlightenment.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    galing nga...diko pa natatapos.

next stop: ANGELS AND DEVILS.

Page 2 of 47 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Da Vinci Code