New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    i recall one of my customers telling me that the freemasons has nothing to do with ANY religion. its the only place where people of different beliefs, creeds, race, and other differences are set aside to discuss whatever freemasons like to discuss.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    its the only place where people of different beliefs, creeds, race, and other differences are set aside to discuss whatever freemasons like to discuss.
    Thats just when ur beginning and going up the ladder.... but eventually you will be divulge what they really believe in.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by CPY61 View Post
    Thats just when ur beginning and going up the ladder.... but eventually you will be divulge what they really believe in.
    Quote:

Freemasonry embraces all men who believe in God. Its membership includes Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims, Parsees and others. The use of descriptions such the Great Architect prevents disharmony. The Great Architect is not a specific Masonic god or an attempt to combine all gods into one. Thus, men of differing religions can enjoy each other's company without offense being given to any of them

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by knights_templar View Post
    Quote:

Freemasonry embraces all men who believe in God. Its membership includes Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Muslims, Parsees and others. The use of descriptions such the Great Architect prevents disharmony. The Great Architect is not a specific Masonic god or an attempt to combine all gods into one. Thus, men of differing religions can enjoy each other's company without offense being given to any of them

how bout the rich nd the poor?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    Quote:

Membership is open to men of all faiths who are law-abiding, of good character and who acknowledge a belief in God. Freemasonry is a multi-racial and multi-cultural organization. It has attracted men of goodwill from ALL sectors of the community into membership..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MAXBUWAYA View Post
    In the temple, all are treated equal. There is a sign before getting inside, all men must leave their worldly accomplishments etc (something like that). So if you're a billion dollar rich businessman and you sat beside a janitor, you can't boast about it.
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by knights_templar View Post
    Quote:

Bro. hindi matatapos ito. T S F T A M W H C D T T W T T D C A I S D U A C F.
    -ayan declare that the lodge is closed. Thanks and God bless you all!
    ps
    last words ni bro. SW sa closing...

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    warbird,

I would like to have a healthy discussion with DeMolays. If any member sana he would contact me via PM.

T S F T A M W H C D T T W T T D C A I S D U A C F
    What do you mean by these? Bawal to sa forums bro.
    iam3739.com

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by CPY61 View Post
    The Pros and Cons are found in the Internet, FYI. Peace!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    warbird,

I would like to have a healthy discussion with DeMolays. If any member sana he would contact me via PM.

What do you mean by these? Bawal to sa forums bro.
    Sir Drey,
    sorry, wala naman masama ibig sabihin yan, hindi ko alam na bawal. paki delete na lang. salamat po.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast
'The cm u' - What does this mean?