New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jvdejesus05 View Post
    ako may tanong... pano po ba makasali dito sa mason?
    Go to a lodge and file for a petition. Usually every 3rd satuday of the month ang meeting.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    ako may tanong... pano po ba makasali dito sa mason?

Quote:

To Become A Freemason You Must:

Be a man of at least 21 years of age

Be of good moral character

Have a personal belief in a Supreme Being (the definition of a Supreme Being is a
    personal matter for each individual)

Decide to become a Mason of "your own free will and accord" without expectation of any material gain or benefits

Be loyal to your country

Be dedicated to providing for your own family

Have a sincere determination to conduct yourself in a manner that will earn the respect and trust of others

Possess a desire to help others through community service and universal benevolence

To Pursue Your Interest In Becoming A Member Follow These Steps:

Talk with someone you know who is a Freemason

If you do not know anyone who is a Mason, contact a Lodge in your neighbourhood

Masons do not solicit for members. You'll need to express your personal interest in joining Freemasonry

You may be invited to meet with the Lodge Committee or selected Members to discuss your application and to answer your questions.

Subject to you being considered eligible and properly motivated you will be asked to complete an application for membership and return it to your local Lodge Secretary

Your application will be presented to a Lodge Meeting and a secret ballot conducted in which Members vote on your suitability. You will be notified of the result and invited to attend a Lodge Meeting for your initiation into Membership.

End Quote:

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Pede ba ko sumali kahit may frat na ko?
    tga uplb din po ako.
    hehehehe. un nga lang lagi namin nakakaaway dati demolay sa campus ganito pa tlga sign nila " " syempre walang nod. peace!

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Bry View Post
    Nakikita ko lagi 'to sa likod ng mga oto....

'The cm u'

(Stupid question?)
    "Whc cm u?"

This is one of the freemasons secret codes.

Members lang nila ang nakakaalam.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    sir when you said "lodge," what do mean by this? sir freemason po ba kayo?

Quote Originally Posted by knights_templar View Post
    Quote:

To Become A Freemason You Must:

Be a man of at least 21 years of age

Be of good moral character

Have a personal belief in a Supreme Being (the definition of a Supreme Being is a
    personal matter for each individual)

Decide to become a Mason of "your own free will and accord" without expectation of any material gain or benefits

Be loyal to your country

Be dedicated to providing for your own family

Have a sincere determination to conduct yourself in a manner that will earn the respect and trust of others

Possess a desire to help others through community service and universal benevolence

To Pursue Your Interest In Becoming A Member Follow These Steps:

Talk with someone you know who is a Freemason

If you do not know anyone who is a Mason, contact a Lodge in your neighbourhood

Masons do not solicit for members. You'll need to express your personal interest in joining Freemasonry

You may be invited to meet with the Lodge Committee or selected Members to discuss your application and to answer your questions.

Subject to you being considered eligible and properly motivated you will be asked to complete an application for membership and return it to your local Lodge Secretary

Your application will be presented to a Lodge Meeting and a secret ballot conducted in which Members vote on your suitability. You will be notified of the result and invited to attend a Lodge Meeting for your initiation into Membership.

End Quote:

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by jvdejesus05
    sir when you said "lodge," what do mean by this?
    A lodge refers to the basic organizational unit of Freemasonry.

Masonic premises may also be referred to as 'lodges' or 'temples', although alternative names such as Masonic Centre and Hall are now used to prevent arousing suspicion and prejudice.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; June 26th, 2007 at 05:16 PM.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    If the meaning of the sticker "Whc cm u" is a secret, I can soemhow sense(but it just me) that it could have been "pride" that got the stickers to cars owned by these freemasons. We put stickers in our cars because of varied reasons, but most of the time to tell those who will see the stickers that we're from this org/school/civic group/etc or that org/school/civic group/etc and we are proud to belong or be connected to it.

I wonder why there are no stickers that will say that one is a Roman Catholic. I guess actions speak louder than words, huh?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Eismann View Post
    I wonder why there are no stickers that will say that one is a Roman Catholic.
    Some cars bear variations of Marian stickers and Vatican stickers, if that's what you mean. This is apart from stickers with names of Catholic saints on them.
    Last edited by Bogeyman; June 27th, 2007 at 10:15 AM.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    I think you're right that these orgs are indeed connected to the Holy Catholic Church....Marian devotee logos, school's named after saints logos and other orgs' logos like CFC and it's sub orgs that have huge stickers sometimes occupying 1/4 of the rear windshield. But I'm not saying this is not ok.

However, I think there are not much secrets needed in being a Roman Catholic as compared to being freemason which leads this forum to asking what the "Whc c mu" sticker sightings are about.

I think what each RC member have are their own everyday "secret" battles to fight their pride, greed and hypocrisy....no stickers are needed for that I guess.

Sorry for being a bit out of topic.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    sir when you said "lodge," what do mean by this? sir freemason po ba kayo?
    Lodge is the place where freemasons meet and conduct their business meetings.

You can locate the nearest lodge in your place on this link.

http://www.glphils.org/index-page.htm

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
'The cm u' - What does this mean?