New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Jose Rizal was a mason.

Masons were (or maybe until now, don't know) excommunicated by the Roman Catholic Church.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by warbird
    Iam ONE
    contradicts with...

Finally, it reminds one to be silent, keeping confidences and allowing one's actions to speak, rather than words.
    no further comment.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Maybe they are allowed to reveal only that much (being a Mason), which explains the stickers.

Actually, there are tons of Masonic 'merchandise' available on the Internet, with logos and all, ranging from keychains to shaving kits to t-shirts and laptop bags. Question is, are these products really sanctioned by the Freemasons, given that they tend to commercialize an organization which prides itself in its secrecy?
    Last edited by Bogeyman; November 16th, 2005 at 02:49 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup, they are sold everywhere. But whats the point of having those merchandise if you are not one of them? Worst, what if you are given a challenge while wearing the merchandise and you dont pass? Isnt that a shame?

We all know that Free Masons do exists. So, the secrecy of its existence is out of the question. The secrecy that they are referring to is found when you become one.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    karding is right...masonry is not the secret...the secret would be IN the mansory...

interesting...I didn't know it was that deep...I probably would have joined them back in my college days sa UPLB, kung alam ko lang na ganun kalalim ang existence nila considering I have had lots of friends na DeMolay - I never asked them kasi, so they didn't tell.

OT: Frankdreb...exLB ka pala?...what year ka nandun?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing
    I never asked them kasi, so they didn't tell.
    They probably wouldn't tell even if you did ask -- after all, they are bound by oath not to divulge the secrets to anyone, except to a brother Mason.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by wildthing
    karding is right...masonry is not the secret...the secret would be IN the mansory...

interesting...I didn't know it was that deep...I probably would have joined them back in my college days sa UPLB, kung alam ko lang na ganun kalalim ang existence nila considering I have had lots of friends na DeMolay - I never asked them kasi, so they didn't tell.

OT: Frankdreb...exLB ka pala?...what year ka nandun?
    sir wildthing, nagaral ka ba sa sacred heart? may nakabatch ka ba na DeMolay?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Secrets? Just a few hours of internet surfing will reveal those *secrets*.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    maybe some Freemasons could not resist posting those secrets on the WWW

10. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    wow!....i didn't know there was such that exists...... sensiya na po, couldn't help but give a piece of my mind...... was surprised to learn about this......

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
'The cm u' - What does this mean?