New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Kala ko kasi Bro, it's just a simple case of changing a name, for the reason na medyo weird sounding yung pangalan.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    ako, i corrected my name, typo error kase. One letter lang, it costs me 4K and a road trip from where i was born. If surname, mas complicated yata, kase may family law issues.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    ^^ Kala ko kasi Bro, it's just a simple case of changing a name, for the reason na medyo weird sounding yung pangalan.

Buti na nga lang kung ganoon. Akala ko, another case that is similar to Bb.GandangHari.....

8000:borg1:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    maraming salamat sa mga replies, guys. . .

*chua, it's not me, a friend of mine wants to drop his surname and use her mother's kasi she doesn't want to carry her father's name. . .he left them when she was still little. . .sorry, can't divulge the name

This is just thinking aloud and somebody please share your expert opinion. Will this action forfeit the child's right to her father's heirloom?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

This is just thinking aloud and somebody please share your expert opinion. Will this action forfeit the child's right to her father's heirloom?

Err, if you're referring to the child's right to inherit from the father (succession), the answer is NO.

A change in name of the child does not change the fact that he is the son of his father (whether legitimate or illegitimate).

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Depende... sa batas kasi ay 1st name lang ang allowed na mapalitan. Kunwari e mabantot ang dating ng 1st name, like Floskulo, pwedeng papalitan sa mas katanggap-tanggap, like Flosky.

Pwede rin kung ang whole name ang papalitan due to clerical error like Barako Bama to Barak Obama.

Lawyer's fee varies from 5k to 15k. Plus, court appearance will be required. The length of the procedure will depend on the number of cases catered by the court. Mas OK pag dun ka sa kakilala mong lawyer.

Ewan ko kung pano ung sa kaso ni Rustom Padilla... Bebeng Gandanghari?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Showbiz alias ata lang ginawa nya, legally HE's still Rustom.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by mey0r View Post
    Showbiz alias ata lang ginawa nya, legally HE's still Rustom.
    He he he... Mabuti naman kung ganun. Kung nagkataong naging legal name si Bebeng Gandanghari ay siguradong maraming magsusunuran. Chaos!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Changing names