New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    medyo may bad points nga CD-R King in terms of customer service.

but in terms of products, ok naman sila. i bought my flash drive, 4-port flash hub, mp3 player and mouse from them 2-3 years ago, everything is still working fine. ok din pati CDs and DVDs.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ok sana kung hindi lang talaga sa haba ng pila nila at bad customer service. kaya ang pinupuntahan ko lang na cdr-king is yung mga maiikli ang mga pila or wala. sm sa may tiendesitas o kaya park square 1. sa may magallanes daw konti lang din pila o wala.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by kotiko View Post

They should do a regular retail store setup where you can just pick up items by hand and bring it to the cashier yourself. It's a waste of time especially if you have to wait in line just to have a look an item just because it's only the salesladies who can hand it over to you.

It's lame that they use this kind of setup as their excuse to lower operation costs. The current setup was fine especially way back in early 2000 when they only sold CD-Rs, but not today when they almost have hundreds of products already!
    been asking myself the same question. bakit ba hindi gawin grocery style ito with counters in the front.

all i can say is, O.C. and Paranoid ang mayari ng CDR-KINg

he would go all that trouble to find products in China, repackage it with CDRKing labels, and then sell them in 60's like set-up.

and boy sobrang dami ways i-exploit ang O.C. O.C. people are orderly and organized, introduce simultaneous chaos and sira-sira na takbo ng utak nyan. takot sya sobra sa shoplifting bec. it will mess up his entire inventory. i can understand why kasi nga sya ang nag-iimport, nagpapackage, lahat yun naka-inventory even siguro pati resibo nya. unlike yun octagon, mataas ang tubo so kung may na shoplift man, yun kinita nila can augment the losses.

kaya nagtataka ako bakit hindi pa tinitira ito ng mga mababait nating kababayan sa IPR, sa BIR, and the UP Crown na naninira ng bizness like what happened to Zagu.
    Last edited by jimnyeatworld; October 13th, 2010 at 03:59 PM.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    bottom line is -- magaling ang mga tao behind CDR King

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post
    ok lang ang short warranty period

mura eh

sugal yan

pag tumagal ang nabili mo sa kanila, it's good value

kung talaga defective ang nabili mo, less than 1 week lalabas ang sira

ok lang din yung invoicing nila

parang mga auto supply sa banawe

i don't see why it's a problem for customers

you wanna buy from them, be patient

if you can't stand waiting, go somewhere else

with their prices, they're not afraid if you'll go somewhere else

you'll end up going back to them parin

exactly why i pointed out na maaaring sadya lang nila to...

i just can't help thinking that perhaps, with a big improvement in service, they really don't have to increase that much sa prices nila.... i'm just assuming and perhaps baka mali din ang mga basis ko for assumptions...

i just think that they could improve their service, with very minimal increase in their prices...
    Last edited by wowiesy; October 13th, 2010 at 04:21 PM.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    ^ Nung July pa namin nabili ito, Bro. Nasa P1,800 ata.......
    salamat, bro. . .i'll check one pag nadaan ako sa hindi matao na branch nila

Originally Posted by kotiko

They should do a regular retail store setup where you can just pick up items by hand and bring it to the cashier yourself. It's a waste of time especially if you have to wait in line just to have a look an item just because it's only the salesladies who can hand it over to you.

i think the reason they cannot adopt a grocery style shopping is that most of their products have electronic parts and can easily be damaged by careless customers. what they can do is increase their sales staff in their stores esp the busy ones

imo, mas okay na yang gumagamigt sila ng number to control customers kesa magkasingitan which is the tendency ng mga pinoy

7. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    There is a point in making people wait. Just like in the impulse buy items in the checkout at supermarkets, people waiting in line will have more time to think of additional unnecessary crap to buy. You just came in to buy a few blank CDs and you leave with useless gadgets that break just after the warranty expires.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    -there is a fb group...CD-R King Victims of Abusive and Suplado Salesladies...which you can air all your grievances and bad experiences...almost 4000 members na sila...

9. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    at meron din wind turbine to generate electricity silang tinda according sa web site

10. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    there's only one cdr-king branch i know na hindi ka pipila, and that is the trinoma branch sa ibaba facing sm

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
CDR-King - shockingly, not just computer stuff anymore!