The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Should be renamed to China Plastic Junk King hehehe

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    or I'll-order-anything-my-China-suppliers-offer-me King

mukhang wala sila tinatanggihan na produkto no?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    I really hate falling in line and waiting, ang iba kasi parang ang bagal pumili. Mura nga pero some computer parts I don't but from them

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Sir GH.....free plugging yan ah!

Nakabili rin ako ng isang item dyan sa CDR King SM Molino. Yung router namin, kaya yung buong bahay, may Wi-Fi access........

Mas mura kaysa dun sa mga leading brands. Gumagana pa naman.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post

Nakabili rin ako ng isang item dyan sa CDR King SM Molino. Yung router namin, kaya yung buong bahay, may Wi-Fi access........
    cdr king din ang brand? magkano, pre?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^ Nung July pa namin nabili ito, Bro. Nasa P1,800 ata.......

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    If CD-R King is serious about being an overall one-stop shop kind of store, they better improve their services first.

C'mon, their current setup where you have to wait in line and sometimes almost have to beg a saleslady to give you her attention and then have to wait a little more for her to write all the items you're buying is really getting primitive.

They should do a regular retail store setup where you can just pick up items by hand and bring it to the cashier yourself. It's a waste of time especially if you have to wait in line just to have a look an item just because it's only the salesladies who can hand it over to you.

It's lame that they use this kind of setup as their excuse to lower operation costs. The current setup was fine especially way back in early 2000 when they only sold CD-Rs, but not today when they almost have hundreds of products already!

Sorry for the rant! :D I do like most of the CD-R King products though, I just really hate how they conduct their sales.
    Last edited by kotiko; October 13th, 2010 at 01:58 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    yung sa v-mall sa may fastfood area nila, nung minsan bibili sa ako ng cheapo mouse... kuha daw muna ng number... ok i get a number 14 ata yung nakuha ko... ang badtirp they made me wait 10 mins. tapos nakita ko yung katabi ko na number 15 serve na nung tindera pero ang nasa board nila 12 pa lang. threw away the number and left.

sa mega mall naman ang laki ng tindhan. 4 lang tauhan. 1 cashier, 1 sa testing area at 2 to serve the customers. ang pila about 30 people... never mind

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    hehe kabibili ko lang pS controller dito sa cdr-king

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    my CDRKing FM-Mp3 modulator, since 2007 pa ito, until now gumagana pa rin.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
CDR-King - shockingly, not just computer stuff anymore!