New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ^
    Di naman. Kasi of all the things, isang petty crime eh andun na siya within minutes. Di mo rin masisisi mga tao kung gumawa ng mga ganyang conspiracy at bakit bitbit pa niya si Mar.

O eto, mas grabe nangyari, yun aksidente sa Skyway, pero walang PNoy o Mar na lumabas.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    it would be amusing if congress decided to regulate the sale of hammers the same way they regulate firearms as knee jerk reaction to crime. hammer licenses... illegal possession of hammers... unregistered hammers... loose hammers...
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003

4. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Of course not. There are a lot of crimes happening daily and people don't expect the President to visit.
    True, but for something this "high profile" (at least in terms of media attention), nag preemptive papogi, este, strike na sila. Yung nangyari sa BGC, imho P-Noy didn't have to show up there, Mar was enough since he's DILG secretary.

You have to admit though, things to get done faster when you have the president(whether you like him/her or not) looking over your shoulder...even if he didn't need to be there

5. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    This is a high profile crime?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Perhaps i misused the term. What i meant was that this incident has gotten a lot of media attention. It's a typical smash and grab, but this particular one got everybody's attention.
    Last edited by badkuk; December 17th, 2013 at 02:35 PM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I don't think its really that high-profile, but you could classify it as very brazen. Why? It happened in the top-selling mall in the country. So if it can happen here and you can't control it, what more in other places?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    and the solution to avoid all this...

*drumroll*

ban_hammer.jpg

Good job to the "special visitors"

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Hindi ba standard na sa mall na meron metal detector pagkapasok sa mall entrance? alam ko wala dati nyan SM. Lately lang sila naglagay.

Sent from my iPad using Tsikot Car Forums

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Walang shooting na nangyari so palitan natin ang title ng thread to " Hammering incident happening now at SM North Edsa"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
BREAKING: Robbery incident happening now in SM North EDSA