New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    ano kaya kuha ng CCTV nila, sana nakuha sa video.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    "Nangangamoy papogi."

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    ^
    Something fishy ano?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Sus ambobo naman ng conspiracy na yan.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    If this did not happen before at megamall and if it is not the christmas season, I would have believed this conspiracy theorists. You have to do something better than that.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    This is bullcrap.
    Oh? And why will a President be interested in going to a robbery incident? To give his insights? To help solve the case?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Pnoy is there because he thinks it's GTA in real life! SM vice city!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    nah, if they really want to do papogi, i believe they'd do something more high level than a mere jewel heist. i don't think they'd do something that risky.

i really don't think P-Noy needed to visit the site, the same way he didn't really need to visit the condo explosion at BGC....as president i think he should be handling the more high level problems.

Why was P-Noy there? Dropping approval ratings. Esp. for Mar.

But here's the thing:

Pag sumipot si P-Noy, sasabihin na nagpapapogi lang yan.
    Pag di naman sumipot, sasabihin na walang pakialam sa bayan.

i think people who comment about P-Noy's presence there've already formed an opinion anyways...i guess he thought it's better to be accused of papogi rather than negligence.
    Last edited by badkuk; December 16th, 2013 at 10:44 AM.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    it's only a police matter and PNoy & Mar shows up?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    This is very similar to the movie, Wag the Dog, where the government will stage an incident hoping to divert public attention from their shortcoming. It may have happened before but people are just to naive to notice.

On this case, parang mali ang prioritization ng presidente. The robbery is obviously a local police matter. No one was hurt nor dead and both Aquino and Roxas were there within minutes. Ang bilis ng reaction on a situation where they are not needed.

Mas kailangan sila during the HK tourists hostage crisis or mas kailangan sila ngayon ng Leyte na hanggang ngayon ay di pa rin nakakabangon. Deaths are still rising as we speak. These matters concern national interests pero mabagal ang actions nila.

If Aquino and Roxas want to be consistent, the entire Robinson's Mall in Tacloban was looted and like nobody gave a damn resolving it.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
BREAKING: Robbery incident happening now in SM North EDSA