New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    *Insert sarcasm* Wag kasi ***y manamit para hindi i-harass ng bading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Gusto ko makita si Kagalingan personally.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    im a selective homophobic...i have friends that are not into straight men, sa kapwa lang talaga sila pumapatol, they dress and act in a respectfull manner..hindi bastusin na nag crossdress...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    im a selective homophobic...i have friends that are not into straight men, sa kapwa lang talaga sila pumapatol, they dress and act in a respectfull manner..hindi bastusin na nag crossdress...

When I was working in the US, there were a lot of gay men like these in the office. They are even more orderly than the common male. They even have distinctive choices in clothes and foot ware, mostly designer brands. Not to mention, most of them are very well fit. When I was in Minnesota, my wife and I had a neighbour who were a gay couple. One of them is a Filipino. They are both gym rats.

Even surprising are the gay females. Rarely do you see these women wear men's clothes. Only a few sport a short hair and, some of them are very lady-like and attractive to hetero***ual male. You'd be surprised to see that some pretty faces are proudly carrying their rainbow flag during a company's gay awareness activity.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Same with Mr. BIG. Selective homophobe lang din.

Nothing against gays pero if they are promiscuous na and mahalay, ibang usapan na yun.

I respect disenteng bakla kasi karapat dapat naman silang respetuhin.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

6. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Personally, if the person is promiscuous, it doesn’t matter what their gender orientation is (hetero, homo, bi, etc). They all won’t get my respect.

As for cross dressing, as long as it’s appropriate for where the person is going, it’s fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    When I was working in the US, there were a lot of gay men like these in the office. They are even more orderly than the common male. They even have distinctive choices in clothes and foot ware, mostly designer brands. Not to mention, most of them are very well fit. When I was in Minnesota, my wife and I had a neighbour who were a gay couple. One of them is a Filipino. They are both gym rats.

Even surprising are the gay females. Rarely do you see these women wear men's clothes. Only a few sport a short hair and, some of them are very lady-like and attractive to hetero***ual male. You'd be surprised to see that some pretty faces are proudly carrying their rainbow flag during a company's gay awareness activity.
    many gays are obsessive. i think it's part of the genetic make-up.
    many of them have very orderly surroundings about them. many are fashion dandies or fashion conservatives.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by BlancNoir View Post
    Same with Mr. BIG. Selective homophobe lang din.

Nothing against gays pero if they are promiscuous na and mahalay, ibang usapan na yun.

I respect disenteng bakla kasi karapat dapat naman silang respetuhin.

https://youtu.be/9z7EWlJgRCY

9. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by MR_BIG18 View Post
    https://youtu.be/9z7EWlJgRCY

That i will not ridicule but will avoid at all cost. Heehee

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    My guy friend has a theory. Pag hindi daw marunong mag basketball at mahilig mag volleyball ang lalaki = GAY

So far conisistent nga hahaha

Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
Bakla: padami na ng padami