New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I posted this already in another forum, however I also wanted to know your opinion on the matter.

I just want to raise one issue that I have been noticing quite significantly already... padami na ng padami ang mga bakla.

Don't get me wrong here, I do have gay friends and my wife has plenty of gay best friends. All I am saying is that dumadami sila at a very alarming rate. And not only that, dati kse patago sila, now their culture is all over us just take note of those BENCH billboards, etc.

The BENCH araneta show itself was a success recently at napuno ang araneta coliseum ng halos mga bakla, only a few ladies and ang lalaki lang daw yung mga cameraman and crew as mentioned by one of those chismis shows on tv. The highlight of the show was the butt showing of i forgot his name actor.

Is this good? Ok lang ba to? Or is this bad, very bad?

2. Join Date
    May 2004
    oks lang yan... huwag mo na lang pansinin... hehehe

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    honestly, i don't mind kung dumami pa sila at ang culture nila. as long as they don't do anything offensive to others (you know what i mean) they could be gay as long as they could, and can't you see the bright side about this. less competition on the ladies.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Agree with other posters. Hangga't walang ginagawang masama ang mga gay, ok lang sa akin. Hindi rin naman masama makipag kaibigan sa kanila. Lalo na yung mga magagaling magpatawa.

Pero yung mga account mo oldblue. Parami ng parami. Nakaka siraulo :hysterical:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Ok naman yung iba lalo na yung mga nagpapatawa gaya ng sabi ni SG. Medyo nakakairita lang yung iba kapag "lumalandi", hehe. Alam nyo na.

OT:
    Oh we have a new member? Hello!

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Pag lumandi na ang bakla, ibang usapan na yan :diablo: :diablo: tsaka nakaka irita din kasi mas nakaka "chancing" sila sa gerls

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Nakow, nakakatakot nga lang magcomment ngayon, dahil people may find it politically insensitive/incorrect considering this generation's mindset. Pag sinabi mong bading ang isang tao, a whole sh!tload of hell hath no fury than a gay scorned ang mangyayari sa iyo. Actually, we do have a gay officemate, and we find his actuations oppresive at times, but we can't do anything about it, baka kasi sabiihng racist/gender insensitive na kami. Anyway, the reason, per my observation, is because of the barrage of information readily available. Baka di naman bakla ang isang tao confused lang eh nagiging bakla tuloy dahil sa environment. I do have a lot of gay friends pero pag kayayaan ng mag night out at ako lang isa ang lalaki, I say no thanks na lang.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Our country is usually regarded as a Christian nation. So it stands to reason that most, if not all Christians, believe in the Holy Bible. And the Holy Bible's position in effect, is that being homo***ual is a sin in itself. So, seeing gay people going to church is weird.

Just saying.

Still, my stand is; Hate the sin, not the sinner.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Dumarami rin mga Tibo ah.......

10. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    baklang prostitute dumadami na din.

specially sa congressional ave. near pugad lawin.

Page 1 of 65 123451151 ... LastLast
Bakla: padami na ng padami