New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2693 of 2695 FirstFirst ... 2593264326832689269026912692269326942695 LastLast
Results 26,921 to 26,930 of 26948
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I lost an important thing today because of my great ability to hide important things. It was in my wallet (because it is important) but protruding a bit, I had a great idea to put it in my 2nd wallet that I always leave at home. But when I put it in my 2nd wallet it is still sticking out a bit. So maybe had another great idea where to hide it. Now I can't remember that great hiding place.

Maybe I should be taking notes of where I put my important things.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by BratPAQ View Post
    I lost an important thing today because of my great ability to hide important things. It was in my wallet (because it is important) but protruding a bit, I had a great idea to put it in my 2nd wallet that I always leave at home. But when I put it in my 2nd wallet it is still sticking out a bit. So maybe had another great idea where to hide it. Now I can't remember that great hiding place.

Sanay na ako dyan, my wife does it all the time. It's a great way to organize and lose things [emoji23]

3. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by papi smith View Post
    Sanay na ako dyan, my wife does it all the time. It's a great way to organize and lose things [emoji23]
    Nakita ko na. Sa ilalim ng desk mat ko. Although tumingin ako sa ilalim ng desk mat kanina pero bungad lang, my wife also looked under the desk mat hindi nya nakita. Nasa pinaka gitna pala. Ang galing talaga ng mga taguan ko kahit ako di ko nakikita. [emoji23]

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008

i know of someone,
    has a filing cabinet, where "important" things are kept... in individual packs.. hanging like bats in a folder...

5. Join Date
    Mar 2024
    hindi naman po haha

6. Join Date
    May 2006

ang technique ko dito ay kinukuhanan ko ng picture. pag meron hindi maalala, just open my phone gallery

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    ang technique ko dito ay kinukuhanan ko ng picture. pag meron hindi maalala, just open my phone gallery
    gawain ko rin ito.
    unfortunately, thru the years, napaka rami nang pictures sa cellphone ko,
    hindi ko na matandaan kung kinunan ko nga,
    or kung saan ko linagay yung picture sa cellphone ko.
    highs!

case in point,
    my senior citizen ID.
    i keep forgetting my ID at home.
    one day, wifey hears me tell the cashier, "wala, eh. nasa bahay."
    "husband, didn't you say you have a picture of the ID in your phone?"
    "i did?"
    hinanap ko, and after some serious scrolling, "i did! here it is!"

8. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumusut_Amige View Post
    That's a good idea. I'll just have to remember to take pictures when I recognize I could forget.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    gawain ko rin ito.
    unfortunately, thru the years, napaka rami nang pictures sa cellphone ko,
    hindi ko na matandaan kung kinunan ko nga,
    or kung saan ko linagay yung picture sa cellphone ko.
    highs!

case in point,
    my senior citizen ID.
    i keep forgetting my ID at home.
    one day, wifey hears me tell the cashier, "wala, eh. nasa bahay."
    "husband, didn't you say you have a picture of the ID in your phone?"
    "i did?"
    hinanap ko, and after some serious scrolling, "i did! here it is!"
    If you are using android and have Google account using the free cloud backup of Google photos, Google's search function in Google photos have an AI that recognizes what objects are there in the picture it backed up.

I like taking pictures of sneakers I liked. If I want to recall that shoes I'll go to Google photos and search "sneakers". Or if I took picture of my doctor's prescription, I'll search "prescription". I also take pictures of receipts for warranty purposes and when I need it, Google photo is intelligent enough to find it if I search "receipts".

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    If you are using android and have Google account using the free cloud backup of Google photos, Google's search function in Google photos have an AI that recognizes what objects are there in the picture it backed up.

I like taking pictures of sneakers I liked. If I want to recall that shoes I'll go to Google photos and search "sneakers". Or if I took picture of my doctor's prescription, I'll search "prescription". I also take pictures of receipts for warranty purposes and when I need it, Google photo is intelligent enough to find it if I search "receipts".
    sori po.
    pang-3210 lang ang kaya nang aking karanasan...
    heh heh.

there are so many new things out there, that we would only dream of, back in the day...
    Last edited by dr. d; March 23rd, 2024 at 01:59 PM.

Bakit ka badtrip today?