New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    i recently found out that a group of people who pretended to be my friends were actually backstabbing me about personal stuff.

have you ever encountered people like them? what do you do?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Simple lang...

I comfront them directly about the issue... they will often deny it but it does resolve something and it becomes the valid reason for staying away from them (and vise-versa) not being their friends again.

Natural na makameet ng ganyan tao sa buhay lalo na kung confined kayo sa iisang lugar(as in sa office lang lagi).... laging merun social status struggle and one must be on top and the other at the bottom.

Yung mga naging friends ko sa work or plain classmates are never that true friends most of the time.

Not to offend you (or anyone) but do try to evaluate yourself din... baka minsan you tend to have a similar behaviour that is why you get to have friends like that ... as they say "birds of the same feather, flock together".

3. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    madaming ganyan bro.these people lacks attention.that's why you better be careful.never ever tell your darkest secrets to anyone.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Bro, iwan mo na yang ganyang mga kaibigan...walang kwenta yang mga yan... I also had a similar experience...I burned my bridges...bakit po pag aaksayahan ng panahon ang mga ganyang tao. Basta important malinis konsensya mo at wala kang nasaktan o nakabanggang tao...yaan mo na sila magsalita ng kng anu ano. At the end of the day lalabas din ang katotohanan

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Pag ganyan? Suntukan na lang.

Pero sa mga gumanyan sa kin dati, ok lang. Inggit lang kasi di ko na lang pinagpapansin.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Pa-backstab mo din sila... :gayfight:

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    confront them... at least they would know na nalaman mo ang\d magtaka sila paano mo nalaman. so magkakagulo sila. away-away na!

8. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    guys thanks for the replies ah...

forum people din kasi ang mga 'to na kilala ko na for more than a year already. minsan i invite them over to my place for our gatherings. siyempre since it's my place, ako dapat ang mag provide for them since nakakahiya naman na obligahin ko pa sila magdala ng kung ano-ano. it even reached a certain point na pinakilala ko sila sa family ko and sinama ko pa sa isang party namin which is actually party ng eldest sis ko.

at first thankful sila sa akin for being hospitable. tapos nung tumagal, bigla na lang ako inaccuse of being a show-off. before that they kept on insisting that they envy for being like this like that tapos lagi pa pinipuna mga hobbies ko like cars.

the only thing na notice ko is almost all them have their own families na, ako 28yrs. old pa lang pero may gf ako right now. they also kept on saying that they envy me since ang sarap daw ng buhay ko.

ah basta, nakaka bad trip eh.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    I've had my share of this before and it is very sad indeed.

It seems that your so-called "friends" envy your blessings a lot. I bet they covet your goods . My experience before has lead me to believe that it is indeed hard to find the real ones who accept you for what you and not for what you can give them.

But don't worry. People like these do not prosper spiritually. Just be glad that you are not like them

What to do with them? Don't lift a finger nor utter a word to take revenge because it will just give you unneeded anxiety. Simply stay away from them and keep your head up high.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Make them a source of entertainment. Play a practical joke on them para ma-buko sila. Set them up.

They won't learn their lesson but you will have a good laugh.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Backstabbers: What To Do With Them