New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    just let them be. sila naman ang mas lumalabas na walang kwenta e. just be good to them then maiisip din nila na mali sila

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by [r]ichkri3g View Post
    here's another thing...

they blame me for their frustrations in life. they keep on complaining about the hardships of married life with kids. tapos ako daw ang sarap ng buhay ko, 20 something guy with a gf & enjoying life. para bang bakit sila nahihirapan sa buhay pero ako hinde.

i didn't create this thread to be like my sumbong thread & garner symphaty from you guys, i just want to ask if you had experienced the same thing & how you handled it.
    Mga loser naman yang "friends" mo. Di ba nila alam na super chick-attractor ang isang wedding ring? :naughty2:

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    do you believe in karma? makakarma ba ang mga yan? hehe

ganito kasi... 3 of them, pag nakakasama ko lagi ako dina-down. as in sobrang pang aapi na pa-simple lang ang effect. pero they openly say that they envy the kind of life that i live & whatever possesions i have. pucha im a very simple 28yr. old who's just enjoying life to the fullest before i settle down & have a family of my own.

the problem with me is that im having a hard time convincing myself na naiinggit nga talaga sila in a negative way.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    ------dp-------

lo siento
    Last edited by Horsepower; November 9th, 2007 at 02:52 PM. Reason: dp

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    your "friends" are the type of people who run into all sorts of problems (financial, personal, emotional, ***ual, etc). hehehe

so just be happy and let them drop dead.

You'll just go mad dealing with losers like that.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    *Horsepower

thanks. i'll keep that in mind. pansin ko lang kasi, para bang napaka unprofessional nila in dealing with other people.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Salbahe kasi nagpauso niyang inggit na yan eh Sino ba nagpauso niyan?
    Let them swell like pigsa. Don’t waste your time with them and never ever let them know when your down….im sure magpa-party sa tuwa ang mga alimasag na yan…

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by [r]ichkri3g View Post
    do you believe in karma? makakarma ba ang mga yan? hehe

ganito kasi... 3 of them, pag nakakasama ko lagi ako dina-down. as in sobrang pang aapi na pa-simple lang ang effect. pero they openly say that they envy the kind of life that i live & whatever possesions i have. pucha im a very simple 28yr. old who's just enjoying life to the fullest before i settle down & have a family of my own.

the problem with me is that im having a hard time convincing myself na naiinggit nga talaga sila in a negative way.
    Say mo: Iba talaga kasi pag gwapo.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    siguro kung member sila dito, lahat na lang ng existing tsikot members is mayabang para sa kanila since some members had already posted pics of their rides.

ang ibang pinoy nga naman oh... pag may nakitang kapwa pinoy na medyo nakakaangat ng konti sa kanila, pilit na hinihila pababa kasama nila.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    My circle of "true" friends is small and I keep it small. Just the same, there are things I never tell anyone, not even my "true" friends.

I have a rule when it came with dealing with people:

Never say anything that can be used against you.

That's why I'm a quiet person in the real world.

Add: When it comes to dealing with people who wants to pull me down...... I keep them at arms length and let them know they can't come any closer.....purely, simply, no BS.

My wife always has a fit when I tell some of her "friends" I don't trust them right at their face because of their "tsismosa" attitude. But, that's me. My house, my rules. They start backstabbing my wife, they'll hear from me.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; November 9th, 2007 at 03:47 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Backstabbers: What To Do With Them