New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Try to focus your energy and time to more useful activities (sports, recreations, hobbies)... lugi ka pag ikaw ang galit... sabi nga.. eh ano kung galit ka.. ako hindi

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Mayana, do something that will overwhelm your anger. Have an adventure, go bungee jumping, etc - anything to get your heart racing and to take your breath away.

Maybe this might help. If you think you're having a bad day, think again.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Before i dont even know how to keep my anger, if gagalit ako sa boss ko o kahit kanino eh ipapakita ko talaga pero ngayon eh kahit gusto ko na patayin eh tumatahimik ako at nacontrol ko ang galit ko ;)

4. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by oldblue View Post
    err ma'm baligtad ata yun kanya. even if she takes a long walk/run coast to coast like Forrest Gump, hindi na tatawag or kukulitin sya ng bf nya.

she's in that stage na gusto nya pansinin sya. tama ba parang ganun kasi intinde ko

Ugh she's pissed isn't she? If she takes a long walk and ponder on stuff she might realize how much of a turd the guy is... Nakakagigil kasi when ur in the situation but when u get out of it for awhile you'd realize stuff..

Mayana
    Sweety don't ever try to talk sense into a guy if he's clearly brain dead.. If he doesn't wanna talk things out then let him know that you are too busy and your life's too fabulous to be wasted on him..

And I agree with the other posters here do other activities dont waste your time on a person who doesn't wanna spare a minute to straighten things out..
    Go out with your girlfriends, go rockclimbing, wakeboarding, war games, target shooting, learn a new sport tara wushu tayo!! ahaha

Visit this thread the pictures oughta cheer you up http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39423

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    To everyone who shared his/her thoughts, thank you so much! Reading your messages is just so inspiring. Hindi ko na kailangan na humanap ng ibang kausap, kayong lahat ay sapat na!
    *kapitan I dont have to get my hair curled, curly na kasi.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I try to follow everybody's suggestions to focus my energy on other things.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Anger management