New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mayana View Post
    You know its hard pala when you want to confront somebody pero wala kang makuhang reaction sa kanya. Lalong nakakagigil. Para kang nakikipag-usap sa patay na puno.
    that only means he's so empty inside. burado na kahit anong feelings sa loob: galit, guilty, happiness, sadness, pity.

usually that's a sign that you make yourself look hot and you should re-invent yourself. but of course, denial/depression stage ka muna. say 1-3 months, depende kung gano ka ka-strong.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Its so hard to go on with your life when a part of it was covered with questions left unanswered.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    napaka deep yata ng galit a.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    then you sjust have to adopt a different attitude

go on with life in search for answers.

parang man, continuous struggle to seek answers for man's existence.

am I making any sense?

5. Join Date
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mayana View Post
    Its so hard to go on with your life when a part of it was covered with questions left unanswered.
    sabi nga ng tita ko, maraming bagay sa mundo na di masasagot sa kasalukuyan. hayaan mot malalaman mo rin sa tamang panahon.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I go to the gym and lift weights.. really hard. para dun na lang mapunta ang galit ko. so yun na lang ang ginagawa kong outlet. better that way.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my best weapon against losing my mind from being angry is SOUND TRIP. i swear by it.

anyway, this person you're angry with is a jerk. you just have to realize that you're wasting your energy thinking about somebody who isn't worth your time; so why even bother about getting his attention? kung ayaw niya, edi huwag. well, that's how i think.

whatever happened that angered you, i guess it's pretty normal na mag-iinit talaga dugo mo, but how you're feeling would probably be over in no time (i hope). just focus the energy to something positive na lang... like a really good make-over!!!

ano girls, game?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Oo nga, go to the salon and have your hair curled hehehehe. Or by shorter skirts that will emphasize those humps.

Can you tell us the situation para mas malinaw? Hahaha

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Take a long walk. Be as far away from the person and the situation as possible.Try to talk to other people about other things.Then come back when you're not as pissed.

My former students used to say that I'm very pasensyosa and I don't get pissed easily kahit sobrang kulit sila. When I'm about to get pissed I walk away. If the person who's pissing me off is doing it through chat I go offline. Through txt I turn my fone off.

It just gets hard when the other person can't seem to get the message and would keep on pushing you up against the wall even when you come back from a long walk etc. or from going offline that's when it gets hard when they keep on pushing your buttons...

but as much as possible kung kaya pagpasensyahan isipin mo na lang that the person is not worth any wrinkle on your face...write a letter to get it all out of your system.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    err ma'm baligtad ata yun kanya. even if she takes a long walk/run coast to coast like Forrest Gump, hindi na tatawag or kukulitin sya ng bf nya.

she's in that stage na gusto nya pansinin sya. tama ba parang ganun kasi intinde ko

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Anger management