New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Guys, how do you manage anger?

Somebody angered me. Kulang na lang i-curse ko sya, pero nagtitimpi parin ako.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I go to the gym. Boxing lang yan wala na

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    If somebody really ticks me off, especially on the road, I just imagine na ngayon ang huling araw ng buhay niya.

Or you can try counting.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    I felt betrayed. I trusted this guy a hundred percent, pero niloko pa rin ako. He's a BIG LIAR! He took the easy way out while I was left accepting the hard way. That angered me.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    I always think of the 90 / 10 : ... 10% is the only part that you have no control and the 90% is controllable which will always depend on how you react on the situations.

It keeps me think everytime na nagagalit ako....
    - Pag pinatulan ko ano ang pwede mangyari???
    + Pag di ko pinatulan ano ang pwede mangyari???

After my confrontation with the tricycle driver which i almost got kill!
    Ito na lagi ang ina apply ko.... Hope it works to you also...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    well we all encounter people who betray us or make a fool out of us..

you are not alone..

its just a matter of looking at what the future holds and giving more worth to yourself..

it angers you because you fail to give worth to yourself.. but rather give it to someone..

7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    This guy pushed me to the limit. I did everything to let us talk things over but he run like crazy! Hindi ko alam kung takot ba sya sa akin or something. He knows I'm not capable of harming him physically. You know its hard pala when you want to confront somebody pero wala kang makuhang reaction sa kanya. Lalong nakakagigil. Para kang nakikipag-usap sa patay na puno.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    go to pagudpud in ilocos if you're from manila. You drive and after 12 hours, you will forget that you're angry, coz' you'll feel tired

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by razaec racing View Post
    go to pagudpud in ilocos if you're from manila. You drive and after 12 hours, you will forget that you're angry, coz' you'll feel tired
    ehehe, that put a smile on my face.

ako tinutulog ko na lang galit ko.. pag gising ko nakalimutan ko na ang galit ko..iniisip ko lang everyday is a new day..

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Anger management