New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Funny how the government purposely know that most stuff sold in Greenhills, 168, St. Francis etc are smuggled and don't issue OR, but still andun padin.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    govt raid them becoz of their smuggled goods, saan napupunta yung mga merchandized, most likely they will sold it (so that be smuggled smuggle goods already)

yan ang pinas live with it or leave, mahirap pumasok sa bagong business especially dito sa pinas, if pay taxes rightly la na kikitain, so i assumed 98% of pinoy investors including those big time doesnt pay their taxes to the last cent correctly, but they all know how to play the game, so dun talo maliliit na investors.

even when you ask sgv or any accounting firm they do audit a company but, they only declare this much, businessman are not stupid not to earn...

mali ang 168 becoz they sell smuggled goods, aside from the fact(?) that those were just cover up items the real item are shabu(?), e pinoy patronize them, di mahigpit govt kung maghigpit man ang govt sa umpisa lng... thats how pinoy is...

ive spoken to a pinay who marries a japanese, sabi niya duon daw bawal ang fake, sa airport pa lang check kana nila, ok lng siguro kung paisa isang bag lang ang fakes but if your bring 3 fakes like bags hold ka agad...

3. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    dapat ibahin na ang pangalan ng mall na ito (168), dapat 1tsik8 na lang, kasi puro mga chinese alien ang mga ito puro illegal ang pagpasok ng mga ito. i myself is partly a tsinoy , and i don't blame kung sina Henry Sy ang nag pa-raid nito sila nga naman ay nagbabayad ng maayos ng tax sa gov't, eh ang mga nakapuwesto diyan sa 168 hindi na nagbabayad ng tax, tinatakas pa nila ang kita nila pabalik sa Mainland, sino ang lugi in the long run, the FILIPINO PEOPLE.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
168 Mall ni-raid