New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 232 of 459 FirstFirst ... 132182222228229230231232233234235236242282332 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 4582
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ang galing pala ni angie mead king mag troubleshoot and mag diy.

nginatngat kasi ng daga iyong fuel injector ng bago niyang f150 raptor kaya umilaw iyong cel tapos siya lang gumawa. tinanggal niya pa iyong intake manifold, rails, etc para ma-dukot iyong injector.

tapos nung na-stump siya kasi hindi niya mahanap iyong cause ng cel, nag-install muna siya ng oil catch can at cold air intake para mag regroup siya at mag consult kung ano next step. nakakabilib!

natawa lang ako kasi naging brusko na nung nag memekaniko na.

one thing that struck me though is, she didn't bring her raptor to the casa to have it repaired. honor naman siguro iyon ng warranty. and if not, she can surely afford the cost of having it fixed there. ang lakas ng loob mag-baklas maski aminado siya na hindi siya familiar sa laman loob ng ford niya. halatang true blue grease money.

Hello travahans!!!! Hello cathey!!!! Hello doc d!!!!! Mga galit sa pusakal.

Kita nyo pinagkaiba namin ni anito inn/ victoria court I dont know that level of butingting but I have cats and kittens.

Buhay maintenance-free.

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    edit meron na pala hehehe

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by kagalingan View Post
    Hello travahans!!!! Hello cathey!!!! Hello doc d!!!!! Mga galit sa pusakal.

Kita nyo pinagkaiba namin ni anito inn/ victoria court I dont know that level of butingting but I have cats and kittens.

Buhay maintenance-free.
    i have paint scratches on our cars' front hoods... and their paw marks are easily seen on the front windshield glass.
    they like espying the environment while comfortably seated on the cars' roofs, just behind the front windshield.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    buhay pa daw naman pala si tanya roberts although serious ang condition niya.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    buhay pa daw naman pala si tanya roberts although serious ang condition niya.
    Palpak yung rep niya...

Tanya Roberts' Partner Explains Why He Thought She Had Died

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    groundbreaking rapper and deejay dr dre of the seminal rap group n.w.a. (nigg_z w/ attitude) suffered a brain aneurysm and is currently admitted to the icu dept of cedars sinai medical center

Dr. Dre Suffers Brain Aneursym and is in ICU in L.A.

naalala ko dati ang gangsta rap was so controversial. the american establishment was shooked. kung sabagay pati dati iyong rock and roll kinondena ng mga conservative politicians during that time.

that was an intoxicating time to be a music lover. puro innovations ang nadidinig mo sa radyo.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    it looks like tanya roberts has eventually succumbed to a serious case of uti she reportedly contracted

Former ‘Bond girl’ Tanya Roberts dies of infection aged 65

rip
    Last edited by baludoy; January 6th, 2021 at 10:59 AM.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    it looks like tanya roberts has eventually succumbed to a serious case of uti she reprtedly contracted

Former ‘Bond girl’ Tanya Roberts dies of infection aged 65

rip
    WTH?!?! Nakakamatay pala UTI?