New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 231 of 459 FirstFirst ... 131181221227228229230231232233234235241281331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 4581
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by boybi View Post
    Yung iba nagtatali lang sa door or door knobs for hanging.
    Mas effective Pag tnaggal ng ipin yan yun ayaw magbayad sa dentist. Showbiz news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Mas effective Pag tnaggal ng ipin yan yun ayaw magbayad sa dentist. Showbiz news

Nadiscover siguro lately na pwede din pala pangtanggal ng ulo
    Signature

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ang galing pala ni angie mead king mag troubleshoot and mag diy.

nginatngat kasi ng daga iyong fuel injector ng bago niyang f150 raptor kaya umilaw iyong cel tapos siya lang gumawa. tinanggal niya pa iyong intake manifold, rails, etc para ma-dukot iyong injector.

tapos nung na-stump siya kasi hindi niya mahanap iyong cause ng cel, nag-install muna siya ng oil catch can at cold air intake para mag regroup siya at mag consult kung ano next step. nakakabilib!

natawa lang ako kasi naging brusko na nung nag memekaniko na.

one thing that struck me though is, she didn't bring her raptor to the casa to have it repaired. honor naman siguro iyon ng warranty. and if not, she can surely afford the cost of having it fixed there. ang lakas ng loob mag-baklas maski aminado siya na hindi siya familiar sa laman loob ng ford niya. halatang true blue grease money.
    Last edited by baludoy; December 4th, 2020 at 01:23 AM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post

nginatngat kasi ng daga iyong fuel injector ng bago niyang f150 raptor kaya umilaw iyong cel tapos siya lang gumawa. tinanggal niya pa iyong intake manifold, rails, etc para ma-dukot iyong injector.

tapos nung na-stump siya kasi hindi niya mahanap iyong cause ng cel, nag-install muna siya ng oil catch can at cold air intake para mag regroup siya at mag consult kung ano next step. nakakabilib!

one thing that struck me though is, she didn't bring her raptor to the casa to have it repaired. honor naman siguro iyon ng warranty. and if not, she can surely afford the cost of having it fixed there. ang lakas ng loob mag-baklas maski aminado siya na hindi siya familiar sa laman loob ng ford niya. halatang true blue grease money.
    googling,
    it seems straightforard naman, replacing that fuel injector.
    parang nagpapalit lang ng primadonang sparking plug.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006

Angie King, formerly Art King, is a true car nut. She has her own performance tuning garage that exotics owners go to for maintenance and tuning. Car P0rn Racing is on a different level and only caters to those who can afford exotics.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^^ nah. The diy Troubleshooting alone was tiresome to watch. You have to view the vid to see what i mean doc.

I'm a diy guy but king is a real grease monkey woman. Pati mag solder when she rewired the injector pulido & may sariling technique eh. Showbiz news Halatang sanay mag butingting. I wonder if she does that to her ferraris and other exotics.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Last edited by baludoy; December 4th, 2020 at 09:25 AM.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    ^^ nah. The diy Troubleshooting alone was tiresome to watch. You have to view the vid to see what i mean doc.

I'm a diy guy but king is a real grease monkey woman. Pati mag solder when he rewired the injector pulido & may sariling techinique eh. Showbiz news Halatang sanay mag butingting. I wonder if he does that to his ferraris and other exotics.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    i wanted to view it.
    alas, you did not give the link.

i imagine,
    ganyan din kami ni kuya, back when we could still fit under the car and see what needs to be seen, without bifocal glasses...
    heh heh.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Egan101 View Post
    Angie King, formerly Art King, is a true car nut. She has her own performance tuning garage that exotics owners go to for maintenance and tuning. Car P0rn Racing is on a different level and only caters to those who can afford exotics.

i know of her former persona but i never thought she was really a nuts and bolts kind of gal. akala ko siya iyong mga tipong ayaw madumihan kamay na puro utos lang kasi madaming car enthusiast kuno na ganyan. takot gumamit ng elbow grease kung baga.

now, i'm really impressed.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i wanted to view it.
    alas, you did not give the link.

i imagine,
    ganyan din kami ni kuya, back when we could still fit under the car and see what needs to be seen, without bifocal glasses...
    heh heh.
    baka nga ganyan kayo dati doc. talagang mabusisi pag dating sa mechanical stuff.

ito hinanap ko pa para sa inyo kasi hindi naman ako subscriber ni king. it just so happened na pumasok sa feed ko ang i got curious.

and besides, king's partner, joey mead, was one of the VJs i used to really like during her mtv ph days. she was very eloquent together w/ the lovely belinda panelo back in the day.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    baka nga ganyan kayo dati doc. talagang mabusisi pag dating sa mechanical stuff.

ito hinanap ko pa para sa inyo kasi hindi naman ako subscriber ni king. it just so happened na pumasok sa feed ko ang i got curious.

and besides, king's partner, joey mead, was one of the VJs i used to really like during her mtv ph days. she was very eloquent together w/ the lovely belinda panelo back in the day.
    ganyan nga kami dati.
    back when we had the time and no money to pay for the mekaniko.