New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    Mga hhow nnuch sila?
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    I think around P150 or P250... or P300? Hehehehe. Can't remember but its quite cheap. Perhaps i should complete a collection of the hard bound ones.... hmmm...

Now we don't know what the final fate of Jack Ryan and John Clark would ever be eh?
    Update: I was at Book Sale over the weekend and they were selling the hard covers at P130 (Clear and Present Danger, Sum of All Fears and Without Remorse).

Quote Originally Posted by jonski View Post
    Ano na mangyayari sa Ryanverse ngayon? Sayang naman hindi siya umabot sa new book niya sa december. Kung meron lang sana na totoong Jack Ryan Sr na Pilipino na president ay ayos na ayos sana.

Yeah... and a plane crashing into Congress. :party:

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    [QUOTE=vinj;2242386 Yeah... and a plane crashing into Congress. :party:[/QUOTE]

i think that's where osama bin laden got the idea for the 9-11 terrorist attack on nyc's world trade center

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    i think that's where osama bin laden got the idea for the 9-11 terrorist attack on nyc's world trade center
    They interviewed Tom Clancy at the height of 9/11 precisely due to that plot in Debt of Honor.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123