New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    RIP Tom Clancy, Ang sarap pa naman laruin yung bagong "Splinter Cell Blacklist" sa WiiU.

2. Join Date
    May 2012
    sayang we lost another good author.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

RIP,- Tom Clancy...

Jack Ryan,- the President.....

21.2K:tomato:

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Same here... i got all my hard bound ones from Book Sale. :D

Mga hhow nnuch sila?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    one of my favorite authors.

pangalawa na syang sinusundan ko ang novels tapos namatay ng di pa tapos ang series. the first was robert jordan.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    excerpt from Ubisoft statement:

"We are saddened to learn of Tom Clancy’s passing and our condolences go out to his family. Tom Clancy was an extraordinary author with a gift for creating detailed, engrossing fictional stories that captivated audiences around the world.

"The teams at Ubisoft, especially at the Red Storm studio, are incredibly grateful to have collaborated with and learned from him, and we are humbled by the opportunity to carry on part of his legacy through our properties that bear his name."

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by marg View Post
    Mga hhow nnuch sila?
    I think around P150 or P250... or P300? Hehehehe. Can't remember but its quite cheap. Perhaps i should complete a collection of the hard bound ones.... hmmm...

Now we don't know what the final fate of Jack Ryan and John Clark would ever be eh?

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    i still remember arnold mcculler singing the national anthem in the "sum of all fears". he is one of my fave singers. to me, it was the best scene in the movie.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Ano na mangyayari sa Ryanverse ngayon? Sayang naman hindi siya umabot sa new book niya sa december. Kung meron lang sana na totoong Jack Ryan Sr na Pilipino na president ay ayos na ayos sana.
    Last edited by jonski; October 4th, 2013 at 09:11 PM.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by shelu View Post
    i still remember arnold mcculler singing the national anthem in the "sum of all fears". he is one of my fave singers. to me, it was the best scene in the movie.

Ganda ng US anthem, to think it came from a beer drinking song.
    Last edited by marg; October 5th, 2013 at 01:41 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast