New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 58 of 287 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    It's still a long way for me since I haven't watch any episode in BCS yet. My problem right now what should I watch next? lol.
    What's keeping you from Saul?[emoji4]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    What's keeping you from Saul?[emoji4]

Well, I know the series is good since I have watch Breaking Bad and El Camino. The series is quite long and just felt that I have to watch something else to psych me up for BCS.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Well, I know the series is good since I have watch Breaking Bad and El Camino. The series is quite long and just felt that I have to watch something else to psych me up for BCS.
    So good I don't wanna see this end. Sadly, it's nearing.

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    So good I don't wanna see this end. Sadly, it's nearing.

Still how many episodes left in BCS? Are the cast in breaking bad cast especially heisenberg, hank and hector salamanca can we see them in BCS?

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Still how many episodes left in BCS? Are the cast in breaking bad cast especially heisenberg, hank and hector salamanca can we see them in BCS?
    You really wanna know? You'll see familiar faces, of course.[emoji4] S5 ends w/ ep10. Next season(13episodes)will be its last.[emoji852]
    Here's a good sum up.?Better Call Saul? Is the Most Well-Written Show on Television | The Watch Podcast | The Ringer - YouTube

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    You really wanna know? You'll see familiar faces, of course.[emoji4] S5 ends w/ ep10. Next season(13episodes)will be its last.[emoji852]
    Here's a good sum up.?Better Call Saul? Is the Most Well-Written Show on Television | The Watch Podcast | The Ringer - YouTube
    Haha it will take me at least one full week to finish all the episodes in BCS and might just watch or read synopsis. Lets see.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Haha it will take me at least one full week to finish all the episodes in BCS and might just watch or read synopsis. Lets see.
    Don't read. You won't appreciate it fully. The cast, the acting, the direction...the writing....enjoy it episode by episode.[emoji4]

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Breaking Bad era, is Saul still with Kim? Hmmm [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019

Has anyone watch this horror series is it similar style with Haunting of Hill House?

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Breaking Bad era, is Saul still with Kim? Hmmm [emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who's kim in breaking bad? I can't remember her.... Saul is all by himself with his secretary and the fat security guard.