New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 54 of 285 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    nanawa na ko sa netflix. buti me free na prime video access globe bband customers.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    hmmm try the K flick " Along with the Gods" and its sequel ... wala na mapanood eh pati K flicks and K dramas pinatos na

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post

This is a nice korean film about afterlife. The moral of this film is we must live life to the fullest and do good deeds while we are still alive because later on we will be judge according to our actions. You will be surely teary eyed watching the last part of the film. Later we will watch the sequel of this entitled "AWTG The Last 49 Days"
    was able to watch this .... actually i liked this 2 films medyo me moral lessons and about Karma

4. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by threx666 View Post
    was able to watch this .... actually i liked this 2 films medyo me moral lessons and about Karma
    Yes but I like the 1st part compared to the second one. The second one focuses more on history and flashback of the characters especially the guardians and a little twist towards the end.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Yes but I like the 1st part compared to the second one. The second one focuses more on history and flashback of the characters especially the guardians and a little twist towards the end.
    yeah the first one is much better , actually K flicks and K dramas nowadays is what gets me by .....nakakasawa na rin yun Hollywood formula ng story eh

6. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by xwangbu View Post
    nanawa na ko sa netflix. buti me free na prime video access globe bband customers.
    Any good tv series exclusive to amazon?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2019

After watching a few korean films, I decied to watch a spanish film...... What if you have an alternate reality which will you choose a new reality or the current one? Mirage.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    the man in the high castle (US under Nazi and Japan rule)
    the grand tour

have not started watching other series but from another thread there's a lot.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Money Heist copied a lot from the movie Inside Man ...

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Jack Ryan, you haven't?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk