New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 57 of 285 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Just finish watching The OA. I just find it weird with all the dancing going to other dimension. This series is somewhat similar to Mirage and Dark with regards to time travelling. Overall great series too bad there will be no season 3.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Deestone View Post
    Just finish watching The OA. I just find it weird with all the dancing going to other dimension. This series is somewhat similar to Mirage and Dark with regards to time travelling. Overall great series too bad there will be no season 3.
    Now go F**k w/ Cats, sir.[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Now go F**k w/ Cats, sir.[emoji16]

Yes will find out who is the vacuum cat killer.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Bien hecho, Vince Gilligan. Saul is really a different kinda good.[emoji4]

5. Join Date
    Feb 2019

I didn't recall this particular psychopath killer before but wow he turned fantasy to real life. It reminded me a bit of mindhunter looking out for serial killers old school style but this one uses modern technology to find the culprit. They should have catch him in the montreal airport or in paris airport immediately in the immigration. They take too long to catch Luka.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2015

I didn't recall this particular psychopath killer before but wow he turned fantasy to real life. It reminded me a bit of mindhunter looking out for serial killers old school style but this one uses modern technology to find the culprit. They should have catch him in the montreal airport or in paris airport immediately in the immigration. They take too long to catch Luka.
    Luka as Sharon Stone....sick.🤯
    What's next?[emoji16]

7. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Luka as Sharon Stone....sick.🤯
    What's next?[emoji16]

Yes so Jun Lin becomes Michael Douglas or I mean the one who sharon stone killed in the bed. Im interested on how Luka did the disecting of the body which he didn't elaborate and blamed the fictitious manny instead.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Yes so Jun Lin becomes Michael Douglas or I mean the one who sharon stone killed in the bed. Im interested on how Luka did the disecting of the body which he didn't elaborate and blamed the fictitious manny instead.
    Hehe...Luka pointed his lawyer, Romeo Salta, to look like Douglas. Just sick....Glad this dint remain unsolved.
    Now, Better Call Kim Wexler....ep9 is [emoji108][emoji106]!

9. Join Date
    Feb 2019

Top 3 on Netflix today.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Hehe...Luka pointed his lawyer, Romeo Salta, to look like Douglas. Just sick....Glad this dint remain unsolved.
    Now, Better Call Kim Wexler....ep9 is [emoji108][emoji106]!

It's still a long way for me since I haven't watch any episode in BCS yet. My problem right now what should I watch next? lol.