New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132
Results 1,311 to 1,313 of 1313
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by itsrainening View Post
    Sir, thanks for replying.
    Ipacheck ko yung Radiator Fan and Ignition Coils. Paano nga pala malalaman kung need na palitan?
    Halata kaagad if the coils are failing... massive engine shaking...parang uneven yung tunog at ramdam mo, parang nanghihingalo sya to the point of it almost parang mamatay matay siya.

Rad fan assembly, they normally test speed of the fan at the casa... mahal nga lang, > 50k yung fan assemblhy alone...ugh.

Saka ano po yung drive shaft? normal lang po ba na need talaga siyang palitan? eto naman yung recommendation ng mismong casa.
    Only if you break it off...lol. Which actually happened to me. caused by a failed engine mount #4

Anyway, try doing the idle reset. Start the car, let it idle for 20 minutes. This reset and programs the ECU and MAF to accomodate how dirty the trottle body and intake manifold / idle controller are...

you'd normally do this everytime the battery gets disconnected...coz it needs to reprogam the MAF/ECU

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo View Post
    Halata kaagad if the coils are failing... massive engine shaking...parang uneven yung tunog at ramdam mo, parang nanghihingalo sya to the point of it almost parang mamatay matay siya.

Rad fan assembly, they normally test speed of the fan at the casa... mahal nga lang, > 50k yung fan assemblhy alone...ugh.

Only if you break it off...lol. Which actually happened to me. caused by a failed engine mount #4

Anyway, try doing the idle reset. Start the car, let it idle for 20 minutes. This reset and programs the ECU and MAF to accomodate how dirty the trottle body and intake manifold / idle controller are...

you'd normally do this everytime the battery gets disconnected...coz it needs to reprogam the MAF/ECU

Thanks sir, gawin ko po yan. how about sa Stereo system ng mazda, pede ba siya lagyan ng aux out? 2005 model po.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Which shop can repair the Knock sensor of my 2007 Mazda 3? Any good shops in makati area and also any parts supplier where I can buy this sensor? Tia!

Mazda3