New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDaddy View Post
    After 2 days of checking hindi pa din nila malaman yung cause ng noise. They escalated to the head office and someone from the factory will check my car.

8K pa lang mileage ko. How about yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I hope maayos na nila yung unit mo. 8Tkm na rin ako. Pareho pala tayong low mileage user.

Nagpa- HID retrofit ako ke Gary, big improvement in lighting visibility especially at night and when raining. Unfortunately, walang matching DRL. Pics in Gary's thread in the lighting section.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    I hope maayos na nila yung unit mo. 8Tkm na rin ako. Pareho pala tayong low mileage user.

Nagpa- HID retrofit ako ke Gary, big improvement in lighting visibility especially at night and when raining. Unfortunately, walang matching DRL. Pics in Gary's thread in the lighting section.
    How much total cost and how long did the retrofit take?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2012

Thanks.

Saw the photos. Looks very nice! Bakit wala pa din daw DRL?

Nagpalit nga pala ako ng Huper Optik tint. Sobrang sulit especially when it's very hot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Balikpinoy View Post
    How much total cost and how long did the retrofit take?
    You got PM. 1day, brought in at 8am took it out before 5pm.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDaddy View Post
    Thanks.

Saw the photos. Looks very nice! Bakit wala pa din daw DRL?

Nagpalit nga pala ako ng Huper Optik tint. Sobrang sulit especially when it's very hot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    No DRL ready made for CX9 locally available. Pwedeng gawan ng pattern but will take more time. Decided not to, anyway, purely aesthetics lang.

Huper Optik is a good brand. That and V-kool are among the best. So far, I'm happy with the Platinum tint, I think high grade yung nilagay sa unit ko. It stays cool even after leaving it out in hot parking lot for a long time. Most of the 3M offered as freebies are lower grades, except if you demand the high grade one but usually costly that SA will ask you to top-up with cash.

Yung horn mo, did you re-install back the Bosch? I remember you had issues with it before.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    You got PM. 1day, brought in at 8am took it out before 5pm.

No DRL ready made for CX9 locally available. Pwedeng gawan ng pattern but will take more time. Decided not to, anyway, purely aesthetics lang.

Huper Optik is a good brand. That and V-kool are among the best. So far, I'm happy with the Platinum tint, I think high grade yung nilagay sa unit ko. It stays cool even after leaving it out in hot parking lot for a long time. Most of the 3M offered as freebies are lower grades, except if you demand the high grade one but usually costly that SA will ask you to top-up with cash.

Yung horn mo, did you re-install back the Bosch? I remember you had issues with it before.
    Agree. Medyo may delay lang sa epass. Haha.

I changed it to Stebel. I might sell the Europa since hindi ko na nagamit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Hi sirs,

I'm looking to buy a cx9 aero because of 200k disc vs the kodo. Can you please give a near real fuel consumption figure? Thank you very much

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by tough View Post
    Hi sirs,

I'm looking to buy a cx9 aero because of 200k disc vs the kodo. Can you please give a near real fuel consumption figure? Thank you very much

5km/liter on 100% CBD driving (heavy traffic).

8. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    5km/liter on 100% CBD driving (heavy traffic).
    Thank you for the quick response . How about highway?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by tough View Post
    Thank you for the quick response . How about highway?
    For highway I get around 7-8km/l

10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Berjaya checked my CX9 yesterday. Meron daw noise coming from the Catalytic. Parang it's too early to have this kind of issue for a brand new car.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Mazda CX9 Owners and Likers Thread