New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ano727 View Post
    I noticed the same dati pa, it happens when the set temp inside is very close to outside temp. I noticed it a lot when I set internal temp to 25deg. Now I usually set it to 24deg. It still happens but only when it's very cold outside (equal or close to 24deg).

Normal nga daw sabi ng casa, I complained about this during my 1000PMS pa.
    Mazda GH was clueless when I called. They even asked me to visit para they can check daw. Thanks to Google! Common pala to for cars with climate control.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDaddy View Post
    Mazda GH was clueless when I called. They even asked me to visit para they can check daw. Thanks to Google! Common pala to for cars with climate control.

Clueless nga, it's not the first time I heard this feedback regarding GH. Tinanong ko na sila ng same concern during my 1kPMS, di pala nila tine-take note for similar customer queries like yours. If they are not taking notes and learning from previous experiences and customer feedback, I don't think they can do their job properly. That's why I'm now considering moving to another casa for regular PMS.

Any recommendation from other Mazda owners? Saan reliable Mazda casa for PMS?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    I'm thinking of trying Mazda Pasig since its near my office for my next PMS.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Most SAs kasi learn from trainings and handouts. They don't actually spend time in the products they're selling much less own one. You can only learn so much from reading. Mga owners nga minsan after a few years of driving a car may nadidiscover pa na something surprising about their ride (pwera sira). Ok lang yun kung clueless din ang bumibili. In cases like mga Tsikoteers na halos alam pati bore and stroke ng otong gusto medyo dehado talaga ang SA

BMW for one recognizes this deficiency hence they're recruiting product professionals: BMW PH to recruit Apple-style 'product professionals' - Industry News .

5. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnM View Post
    Most SAs kasi learn from trainings and handouts. They don't actually spend time in the products they're selling much less own one. You can only learn so much from reading. Mga owners nga minsan after a few years of driving a car may nadidiscover pa na something surprising about their ride (pwera sira). Ok lang yun kung clueless din ang bumibili. In cases like mga Tsikoteers na halos alam pati bore and stroke ng otong gusto medyo dehado talaga ang SA

BMW for one recognizes this deficiency hence they're recruiting product professionals: BMW PH to recruit Apple-style 'product professionals' - Industry News .

Sales agents, pwede pang di kabisado yung car behavior (normal vs problematic), pero ibang usapan na pag Service Advisor ang clueless.

Good to know that at least one brand is stepping up in terms of competence on cars they are selling. Thanks.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    A few days ago I heard a cracking sound whenever I accelerate and change gears from 1-2. It's like a Diesel engine sound and I reported this immediately to Mazda GH for checking. Initial diagnostics show that it might be caused by the tensioner bearing. They replaced it but it didn't fix it and the noise is still there. Mazda will check it again next week to properly isolate since they said mine is an AWD.

I'm not sure if you guys have experienced this before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigDaddy View Post
    A few days ago I heard a cracking sound whenever I accelerate and change gears from 1-2. It's like a Diesel engine sound and I reported this immediately to Mazda GH for checking. Initial diagnostics show that it might be caused by the tensioner bearing. They replaced it but it didn't fix it and the noise is still there. Mazda will check it again next week to properly isolate since they said mine is an AWD.

I'm not sure if you guys have experienced this before.
    Sorry to hear that bro.

Not in mine, difference is it's 4x2. Pero again, that is one example of casa lacking the right competence to troubleshoot and replace the right thing. They just replace something and observe, only to find out it's not the culprit. Buti under warranty, pero hassle on your part to keep coming back until it is resolved. Paano na if out of warranty na, the owner will pay for their errors everytime they replace the wrong thing and does not address the issue.

What's your mileage na by the way?

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Has anyone used 87 octane (91 RON) for Mazda CX9? Any feedback or comment?

The owner's manual mentions 87 octane (91 RON) as minimum fuel rating requirement.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Sorry to hear that bro.

Not in mine, difference is it's 4x2. Pero again, that is one example of casa lacking the right competence to troubleshoot and replace the right thing. They just replace something and observe, only to find out it's not the culprit. Buti under warranty, pero hassle on your part to keep coming back until it is resolved. Paano na if out of warranty na, the owner will pay for their errors everytime they replace the wrong thing and does not address the issue.

What's your mileage na by the way?
    After 2 days of checking hindi pa din nila malaman yung cause ng noise. They escalated to the head office and someone from the factory will check my car.

8K pa lang mileage ko. How about yours?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Has anyone used 87 octane (91 RON) for Mazda CX9? Any feedback or comment?

The owner's manual mentions 87 octane (91 RON) as minimum fuel rating requirement.
    Haven't tried that. I'm using Petron XCS.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Mazda CX9 Owners and Likers Thread