New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by CamaroZ28 View Post
    Nabili ko yung head and tail lights sa Malugay St., dyan sa Makati. Specifically sa Jet Circuit. Eto phone nila in case na gusto mong mag-inquire, 813-6089/813-7355.

1 pair of Head light cost me P7,500 while the tail, cost me P4,500.

Yung Kenwood, nabili ko sa Blade Asia, sa 4th floor ng Market Market sa Fort Bonifacio. Look for Thess. Medyo mahal. P17,500. Maige pa eh mag-check ka sa Mickeys o ibang shops baka mas mura, kaya lang nuon eh hindi available. Medyo mahirap hanapin ito.
    This how it looks now....
    Last edited by CamaroZ28; January 25th, 2007 at 05:35 PM. Reason: needs to edit picture

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    honestly speaking, medyo matagtag nga ang 17" and up. my ride has 205/40 R17.nipis nho? pero i cant blame the tires kasi medyo may prob yung suspension ko maybe thats why matagtag ride ko.

question:
    ive read in other threads that if u had 17" tires+mags, you can compensate the comfort by changing your suspension as well(maybe to gas type & change spring?).
    wouLd this really improve my ride comfort? noticable ba?

balak ko change my rubbesr to 205/45 or 50 R17. and same time change my suspension to gas type. feasable?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    you shouldve bought the smoked tail lights as oppose to the clear ones.its so out of place going on a black car.(thats just my opinion tho.)
    you can still dye it black tho to match them.pretty easy to do.

some example pictures

after dyethe clear tailights

it looks so much better on black cars cause it doesnt stick out so much and doesnt look out of place.it makes the lines on a car/truck looks continious and flawless too.just my opinion.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    I really love to have the smoked one, but we had a vote and my family won. They want the clear chrome.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hmmm, if it's your family that's gonna be using the car most of the time, are they as careful as you with the car? If they are, then ok lang yung 18s. But if not, kahit 16s or 17s na lang.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by deedee View Post
    you shouldve bought the smoked tail lights as oppose to the clear ones.its so out of place going on a black car.(thats just my opinion tho.)
    you can still dye it black tho to match them.pretty easy to do.

some example pictures

after dyethe clear tailights

it looks so much better on black cars cause it doesnt stick out so much and doesnt look out of place.it makes the lines on a car/truck looks continious and flawless too.just my opinion.
    Hmmm, the smoked taillights may look neat and cool, but are potentially unsafe. May reflectorized lens kasi dun sa brakelight portion, and since it's been smoked, hindi na halata sa gabi. And by law, turn signals should be yellow in color and easily visible. Between altezza taillights and smoked ones, I go for altezza (kahit laos na nga)

7. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    What I want for my Ride? an 18 not incher... 18 year old chika babes

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactus View Post
    Hmmm, the smoked taillights may look neat and cool, but are potentially unsafe. May reflectorized lens kasi dun sa brakelight portion, and since it's been smoked, hindi na halata sa gabi. And by law, turn signals should be yellow in color and easily visible. Between altezza taillights and smoked ones, I go for altezza (kahit laos na nga)
    the smoked taillights in the pictures are using LED's and alot brighter compared to regular bulb taillights with reflectorized housing even when its smoked(more if its clear) so visibility isnt an assue.
    having yellow turn signals is not a universal law.(atleast not for the taillights here where i live)alot of american cars/SUV/trucks doesnt have the yellow taillights anymore.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    The reflectorized lens are for night-time purposes, when the car is parked and unoccupied. There are narrow and unlighted streets here in RP, and its very helpful for the driver if his headlight beam hits a reflectorized tail light. Turning the parklights on at night is not a common practice and is also not required by law.

Also, the YELLOW turn signals are mandatory here in the Philippines (where I live), and we wouldn't want to sanction a patently illegal act just for the sake of aesthethics now, would we?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys, OT na kayo....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Which One You Will Choose For Your Ride: A 17 or an 18 Inch Wheels?