New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by babkalakal View Post
    i have this same exact model elevo in the trunk of our car. never had to use it pa. got me thinking i have to check it kung operable pa siya. baka mamaya gapok na din yun hose.
    i think matibay yung hose. its the plastic valve na madaling masira. if you can find the one with valve made of metal better get it. or pwede i DIY na palitan yung valve...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app

2. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    did it degrade from frequent use,
    or did it degrade despite non-use?

i have several inflators whose orange hoses crumbled into dust.
    where may i source replacement hoses with nozzles?
    The oldest unit developed a small split/crack. Coiled hose was replaced with PU hose from a pneumatic shop near Soler/T.Mapua.

I carry backup pumps in the pickups since I go lots of places and jobsites, this Elevo under the passenger seat then a compact Coido pump inside the toolbox compartment of rear seats. The smaller cars and PPVs each have the compact tyre pumps which should be sufficient for emergency use.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Just topped up my spare using my Mi air compressor. Can't remember the last time I charged it (over 6 months na siguro). Nahanginan naman from 25 to 33 psi w/o going low on battery.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i equipped all our cars with similar-model tyre inflator.
    when i needed to inflate my tyre, i got one out and found out that the orange coiled hose had degenerated to friable powder.
    i then got out the other tyre inflators, and discovered that all of them suffered the same fate!
    so, bumili ako ng cheap coido brand. i hope it will not degrade over time.
    sigh.

i wonder,
    where may i buy replacement hose to replace them coiled orange hoses?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456