New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    check out the Michelin digital at Ace hardware. got it for P999. don't worry about durability it's ridiculously overbuilt. super-stiff thick steel. accurate digital gauge. auto-off. powered by a CR2032

i mean it's a Michelin. you can't go wrong w/ a michelin. i always buy michelin tires even if they're more expensive

another option is to buy those cordless inflators from the power tool companies. they take the same battery pack as the drill etc
    could you pls. post pics? and may i also ask if the CR2032 is the only power source of that digital inflator? it'll be amazing if that is the case...

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    I've tried the footpumps, and the 12 volt DC things, hindi tumagal lahat sa akin.

So I bought a 1/4 HP Vespa compressor off OLX for php 4K.

Problem solved.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by khun22 View Post
    yup yun nga

metal vs plastic piston:

4. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    check out the Michelin digital at Ace hardware. got it for P999. don't worry about durability it's ridiculously overbuilt. super-stiff thick steel. accurate digital gauge. auto-off. powered by a CR2032

i mean it's a Michelin. you can't go wrong w/ a michelin. i always buy michelin tires even if they're more expensive

another option is to buy those cordless inflators from the power tool companies. they take the same battery pack as the drill etc
    Sige sir will check it out.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    I've tried the footpumps, and the 12 volt DC things, hindi tumagal lahat sa akin.

So I bought a 1/4 HP Vespa compressor off OLX for php 4K.

Problem solved.
    Ano power source niya sir? Pede ba siya isaksak dun sa mga wall outler or sa 12v nung car sinasaksak? I wouldn't mind going through that price as long as tatagal at maganda naman ung
    item.

EDIT: BTW sir just checked olx may mga liters liters siya ano ibig sabihin nun? Nauubos po ba ung air then pede rin siyang refillan?

Quote Originally Posted by ParticleX View Post
    yup yun nga

metal vs plastic piston:

Thanks sir.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by box_type View Post
    could you pls. post pics? and may i also ask if the CR2032 is the only power source of that digital inflator? it'll be amazing if that is the case...
    Yung photo sa first page. Yun na yun. Same gamit ko. So far ok naman.
    1psi = 10 pumps based on my usage.

Sent from my SM-G532G using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Feb 2014

cr2032-powered tire inflator LOL. i don't know if i wanna laugh or cry

8. Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Eto ang gamit ko (bought at Ace for around Php1,7k):

Have only used it for topping up so far. Wala siyang deflator so kung na-overinflate ka sa gas station air fill-up, manually mo muna siya babawasan ng hangin saka inflate to your preferred psi. Features include the digital tire pressure gauge and a 5V USB outlet for charging your electronic devices, though you still need to plug it to your car's 12V cigar lighter outlet.

Cons include the 40~50 psi max pressure and not being able to inflate from flat. Haven't tried to inflate a flat but I think it's doable as long as there's 5~10 psi left and you inflate in short bursts.

Link for the user manual is here for more info: Michelin 12264 User guide

There's a higher capacity and more heavy duty model though it's already around Php2.3k++ yata:

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by khun22 View Post
    Specifically what store did you bought it at? Ace Hardware, Concorde, Blade sa mga ganon type ba ng store sir? Well may mga nabasa din ako na mas maganda daw talaga pag mostly metal ang gawa sa inflator kasi mas durable nga unlike sa plastic.
    particleX reminded me. it's an Elevo! i got it from concorde. but i also see it in Ace and handyman. there are two sizes. the 1.8K (what i got) and the bigger 2.4K.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    the CR2032 powers the digital pressure meter. your foot powers the rest of the pump.
    but... the question was a joke, right?
    heh heh.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast