New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by xwangbu View Post
    I have the Mi portable inflator. Good for two tyres yung one full charge.
    Dati yung BnD na multi-purpose - with jumpstarter+air pump+emergency light.Attachment 43103
    ok ba ito? planning to buy one for our vehicles

2. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    I've been using the portable and handy Mi tire inflator for two years already. Napansin ko lang parang ang bilis mag blink ng led from white to red indicating na low batt na habang nag i-inflate ako ng car tire. Pero so far kayang mag inflate up to 40psi kapag fully charged yung battery.

Madalas ko nang magamit itong Mi tire inflator mula nung bumalik ako sa condo living. I can easily do a maintenance tire inflation before going out.

Gamit ko din yan sa bicycle

3. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopad View Post
    I've been using the portable and handy Mi tire inflator for two years already. Napansin ko lang parang ang bilis mag blink ng led from white to red indicating na low batt na habang nag i-inflate ako ng car tire. Pero so far kayang mag inflate up to 40psi kapag fully charged yung battery.

Madalas ko nang magamit itong Mi tire inflator mula nung bumalik ako sa condo living. I can easily do a maintenance tire inflation before going out.

1 tire lang kaya sa isang charge?

4. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Tingin ko pwede naman kung sedan tire.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2019

same experience, red LED blinks after a relatively short while, and seems to struggle a bit when getting to the higher pressures - i have doubts if it can fully inflate 1 tire from zero with one charge. I still like it though because it's handy enough for topping up my tires and inflating bike tires. I like that it gives you a pressure reading and you can set a target pressure where it automatically turns off. I have a 70mai tire inflator in the trunk though - the one that you plug in the cigarette lighter -yhis one works much better - except for the hassle of having to plug it in.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Portable tire inflators generally have short lifespans and are not designed for frequent use. Only use them sparingly and as last-resort in the field.

Particularly, if you have your own garage and/or have several cars, get a small air compressor to do the heavy lifting instead.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2016
    I have my digital inflator yung kinakabit sa 12v socket. Still serving me well after 4 years. Got it for 1k sa shopee.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2013

can you use it while plugged to a power bank?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    can you use it while plugged to a power bank?
    Unfortunately no

10. Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by yubby24 View Post
    I have my digital inflator yung kinakabit sa 12v socket. Still serving me well after 4 years. Got it for 1k sa shopee.
    What brand? I had some not so good experiences with these kind of inflators that are plugged into the 12v socket.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast