New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    the CR2032 powers the digital pressure meter. your foot powers the rest of the pump.
    but... the question was a joke, right?
    heh heh.

parang hindi joke eh LOL

anyway i've tried those corded units. the cord is such a hassle especially when moving from one side of the car to the other

i might just buy one of those cordless inflators (powered by li-ion, not CR2032's

2. Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by gearhead000 View Post
    Eto ang gamit ko (bought at Ace for around Php1,7k):

Have only used it for topping up so far. Wala siyang deflator so kung na-overinflate ka sa gas station air fill-up, manually mo muna siya babawasan ng hangin saka inflate to your preferred psi. Features include the digital tire pressure gauge and a 5V USB outlet for charging your electronic devices, though you still need to plug it to your car's 12V cigar lighter outlet.

Cons include the 40~50 psi max pressure and not being able to inflate from flat. Haven't tried to inflate a flat but I think it's doable as long as there's 5~10 psi left and you inflate in short bursts.

Link for the user manual is here for more info: Michelin 12264 User guide

There's a higher capacity and more heavy duty model though it's already around Php2.3k++ yata:

Sige sir salamat, will check it out pag napadaan ako Ace, Blade, Concorde, Handyman. Need parin pala siya isaksak sa 12v outlet kahit manual inflation.

Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    particleX reminded me. it's an Elevo! i got it from concorde. but i also see it in Ace and handyman. there are two sizes. the 1.8K (what i got) and the bigger 2.4K.
    Salamat sir baka same yan dun sa nilink kong elevo inflator in the first page of the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post
    parang hindi joke eh LOL

anyway i've tried those corded units. the cord is such a hassle especially when moving from one side of the car to the other

i might just buy one of those cordless inflators (powered by li-ion, not CR2032's
    Panong cordless sir? Yun ba ung hindi na need isaksak sa 12v outlet?

3. Join Date
    Aug 2012

Sent from my ASUS_X00DDA using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Feb 2014

here are my current tire inflators:

- 2.5hp for inflating tires from zero, pero it's a big hassle to drag that red air hose all over the garage... so...

- workzone 18v cordless is ideal for topping up, like putting a couple of psi on 4 car tires isn't going to heat it up too much. but it's slow and heats up fast so you can't use it for off-road inflation duties so this is where this comes in...

- Total dual-cylinder. gets my stock Jimny tire from 14psi to 26psi in less than one and a half minutes.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Nice.. that total dual pump is nice ha.. looks sturdy too

6. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yapoy86 View Post
    Nice.. that total dual pump is nice ha.. looks sturdy too

steel cylinder sleeve. metal "head". metal piston and connecting rod. piston ring probably teflon. i think it'll do well if you don't overheat it

i timed the inflation again. 1 minute, 20 seconds to get the stock jimny tire from 14psi to 26psi. that's good enough for my casual off-roading needs

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    I have the Mi portable inflator. Good for two tyres yung one full charge.
    Dati yung BnD na multi-purpose - with jumpstarter+air pump+emergency light.img_20221214_161800.jpg

8. Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Vodka View Post

steel cylinder sleeve. metal "head". metal piston and connecting rod. piston ring probably teflon. i think it'll do well if you don't overheat it

i timed the inflation again. 1 minute, 20 seconds to get the stock jimny tire from 14psi to 26psi. that's good enough for my casual off-roading needs
    Gaano kalaki to boss? Madali lang ba to ma keep from our rear trunk tools area?
    Parang ang laki kasi sa picture, Im looking for the portable one.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    some time ago, i was singing praises to the tyre inflator i got.
    well, that bright orange, coiled hose it came with, slowly rotted away, just like my shoes' rubber soles.
    the rest of the unit still works, however.
    i know it can be replaced with the fabric-covered variety, but i plumb don't have the drive right now.
    sigh.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by carxynogen View Post
    Gaano kalaki to boss? Madali lang ba to ma keep from our rear trunk tools area?
    Parang ang laki kasi sa picture, Im looking for the portable one.

it's big. but i removed the handle and plastic cover to improve cooling and reduce size. also got rid of that stupid yellow coiled hose

if you got space go for it coz price diff isn't big compared to the mini. the mini is gonna get super hot if you try to inflate from zero psi

but the mini you can plug into cig port

PS:

there i managed to stuff it into a box

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast