New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by travajante View Post
    Anytime, sir. I haven't backread so I dunno what your plans are....just measure the offset required properly to find the perfect wheels or determine the spacer thickness needed. If you can go wothout spacers, it's more ideal.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Got a Ford Ecosport Ambiente, planning to change my stock metal rim 15" 4x108 pcd to mags/alloy with the same specs, my stock tire is 195x65 (yan narin sana gamitin ko which is still 90%) done a lot of internet searching, most of the models i like are 4x100 and 4x114, am hesitant to use spacer, check ko na lang muna siguro concept one shop and mags shops along Banawe

2. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Solitaire View Post
    Got a Ford Ecosport Ambiente, planning to change my stock metal rim 15" 4x108 pcd to mags/alloy with the same specs, my stock tire is 195x65 (yan narin sana gamitin ko which is still 90%) done a lot of internet searching, most of the models i like are 4x100 and 4x114, am hesitant to use spacer, check ko na lang muna siguro concept one shop and mags shops along Banawe
    If you're looking for alloys, won't you consider used stock?
    https://www.*******/item/ford-ecospo...l?h=3213beb681

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006

This is a good suggestion. The stock rims of the Titanium Ecosport look good. Even the rims of the Trend are acceptable already.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Apr 2018

yes sir i would definitely consider using stock from Trend, Titanium is a bit expensive, there are several sellers i'd seen posting on FB selling their stocks and it's selling like a pancake (ambilis mabili) and sometimes they sold it individually (for spare) leaving 2 or 3 pcs.or even 1 available and i do need 4, antay antay na lang at marami pang ecosport owners na mahilig magkamot jan
    pag medyo naiinip na, maybe i'll check one of my friend's FORD Fiesta stock, also the same specs but i need to trade in my tires, mag size is 16"

PS sir i couldn't open the link or maybe its my firewall blocking it

5. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by jut703 View Post
    This is a good suggestion. The stock rims of the Titanium Ecosport look good. Even the rims of the Trend are acceptable already.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    it's truly a good suggestion, using those stocks is safe as i don't have to use spacer or hubcentric ring, i would settle with Trend, Titanium is a bit expensive

6. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Look for autobots shop. veteran workers and ang gaganda ng rims nila madaming pagpipilian :D

7. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhnlsm View Post
    Look for autobots shop. veteran workers and ang gaganda ng rims nila madaming pagpipilian :D
    saan po location nia?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    buy branded, from authorized outlets. google them, sir.
    'tis the only way, one can be reasonably assured that the product ain't fake and is of good quality.

i'm not saying the less-known brands are bad. but there must be a reason why they're selling for cheaper.
    just want to ask for help.. do you know where to buy wheel adapters from pcd 139 bolt pattern to pcd 114 wheel/rim pattern? p;ease guys need help

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by bob vios View Post
    just want to ask for help.. do you know where to buy wheel adapters from pcd 139 bolt pattern to pcd 114 wheel/rim pattern? p;ease guys need help
    Why not sell the 139s and get the 114s?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Quote Originally Posted by mda View Post
    Why not sell the 139s and get the 114s?
    yes thats corect but still looking for a remedy if i can still use the 114s in a 139s bolt pattern. is it possible that i can find an adapter.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast