New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    wen kabsat bumisita kami baguio ken launion ado nga agpayso ti ugsa idiay baguio hehehe... adda paylang nata diay goto baden idiay baguio???

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by team_PONGLAI_11
    wen kabsat bumisita kami baguio ken launion ado nga agpayso ti ugsa idiay baguio hehehe... adda paylang nata diay goto baden idiay baguio???
    adda sa pay met diay goto baden kabsat,,

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Additional info:

Baguio - Comiles restaurant for the best dog meat dishes - pulutan, pinuneg, spare

Narvacan - the restaurant beside Caltex right after the bridge going north. During my sales rep days ('88-'89) you can have an eat-all-you-can with anim na ulam for only 20 pesos. Nakakahiya nga humingi ng resibo. Kaso I don't know if its still there.

SFU - there is this carinderia inside the public market, forgot the name. Inihaw na malaga with KBS, ar-arosip, jumping salad

Batac/Laoag - empanada rin pero personally, I prefer the Vigan version

Naguilian - carinderia in front of Petron, imbaliktad, igado, papaitan

Dagupan - Matutina's. It has a lot of branches but I still go for the Bonoan branch. Mas OK sana dun sa original kaso sira na.

Ginutom ako, makauwi na nga sa Sablan.

PAHABOL - para sa mga naka-base sa Manila, merong authentic na Vigan empanada sa Tiendesitas. Meron din sila nung mababang mesa para kumpleto.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    nag-iimas metten....................

add ko lang diay panganan diay Scout Barrio (Baguio City). nalipatak diay nagan diay resto. naimas diay intunno nga karne ken diay dinengdeng da.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    i've been there in ilocos, in my friend's relative. I tasted their bagnet. Sarap! Before going home, we went to their suki store for pasalubong. We bought chichacorn (different flavors) and kalamay. Their chichacorn is one of best I've ever tasted! Kelan kaya ako ulit makapunta dyan? hehe

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Narvacan - the restaurant beside Caltex right after the bridge going north. During my sales rep days ('88-'89) you can have an eat-all-you-can with anim na ulam for only 20 pesos. Nakakahiya nga humingi ng resibo. Kaso I don't know if its still there.
    Clarin's Restaurant

Batac/Laoag - empanada rin pero personally, I prefer the Vigan version
    i second that. i really hate it when they pour banana catsup over the empanada in laoag.

Naguilian - carinderia in front of Petron, imbaliktad, igado, papaitan
    hmmm... di ko pa nasubukan to....

Dagupan - Matutina's. It has a lot of branches but I still go for the Bonoan branch. Mas OK sana dun sa original kaso sira na.
    amen to that again.

Ginutom ako, makauwi na nga sa Sablan.
    salonika, have you tried the restaurant near the road going up to the town hall that cooks to order a pork dish (forgot its name and components na). mega-sized serving and dirt cheap. not to mention that it leaves you woozy when you leave the resto.

nag-iimas metten....................

add ko lang diay panganan diay Scout Barrio (Baguio City). nalipatak diay nagan diay resto. naimas diay intunno nga karne ken diay dinengdeng da.
    badik, could it be tabligan's

've been there in ilocos, in my friend's relative. I tasted their bagnet. Sarap! Before going home, we went to their suki store for pasalubong. We bought chichacorn (different flavors) and kalamay. Their chichacorn is one of best I've ever tasted! Kelan kaya ako ulit makapunta dyan? hehe
    jv20, if it's candon chichacorn you are talking about, the garlic flavored variant made by mang johnny of brgy. bagar is the best imo.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    this thread makes me hungry....does anyone have a recipe for igado? my grandma used to make the best igado, but when she passed, she took her recipe with her.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I'm Hungry!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by diesoline
    badik, could it be [B
    tabligan's[/B]
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

wen kabsat.

daydiay ti nagan na..........

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    *salonika, naimbag nga aldaw kadakayo amin a pada nga tsikoteers!

Naguilian - carinderia in front of Petron, imbaliktad, igado, papaitan (do you have the exact address? baka makadagas kami intono agawid idiay ilocos. TY

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
The Ilokano Food Thread