New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    igado igado igado yeah!!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    While buying longganisa and bagnet at the Vigan public market recently, some vendors were offering us what they call "caliente"? They said it was mix of cow/carabao skin and others. Hindi ko na nabalikan as we were in hurry going home na. Anybody care to share what it taste like and what it's made of. Thanks in advance.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Tried the bagnet at a restaurant few meters away from puregold market laoag, masarap ha and bought some chichacorn they are selling Php70 for the small pack each 3 for Php200.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hmm nagbiyag daytoy ilokano food thread..
    I'm not fluent speaking in Ilocano but I understand some language in the North very well particularly ilokano, pangasinan and ibanag. I am working here in Pangasinan and well travelled in North Luzon ( except in the mountains of Kalinga, Abra, Mt. Province ).
    Update ko lang.. If you happen to travel to Dagupan, Calasiao area, aside from the famous restaurant ( Matutinas, Silverios, Dagupena ), go to Iskargu. The food there is cheap and very good. It is along Tebeng road at walang sign. Naimas ti kalding ( amin nga luto kinigtut, ginising, kaldereta ) ken dagiti tinunu nga hito, bangus etc.
    Nu seafoods mit, mapan ka iddyay binmaley. Upon reaching bangsal, turn left going to the fishpond area ( this is a bypass road going to Lingayen ). Naimas mangan iddyay Rudy Jings ken Suratos.

That's all I can share for now. Happy eating!

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
The Ilokano Food Thread