patulong naman po. i just purchased 1991 kia cd5. battery got discharged, pulled it out and recharged it for 4hours. when i placed it back, suddenly horn started aloud continously and had to take out the negative connection on the battery to stop it. disconnected the horn switch thinking that switch maybe shorted, placed the negative connection back on the battery. silent for a while, then came this loud continous horn sound again. ano po kaya ang nangyayari? i placed the battery back after recharging it after the heavy rains(di ko alam kung may koneksyon ito) car doesnt have any alarms/central lock at all. by the way, the horn switch is modified by the previous owner. its been mounted on the dashboard w/a switch as the previous owner got a momo steering and not able to attach the horn. napansin ko lang w/the horn, kahit patay yung engine eh gumagana yung horn. tama po ba to? o dapat nakakabit siya sa ignition switch para mag-work lang sya kung bukas yung engine? but right now, really need help regarding the horn. ok lang ba na disable ko yung horn speaker just to make the car start running again? need your great minds here mga tsikoteers, patulong naman po. THANK YOU VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE !