New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 55 of 64 FirstFirst ... 545515253545556575859 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 640
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5
    #541
    good evening po mga sirs,

    quick question ko lang po. i've recently noticed on my 2005 xuv that the distance bet. the wheel and the body cladding at the rear.. the left side is higher than the right side and i also noticed that the right side (rear) wheel is medyo papasok ung gulong sa claddingl... what could be the issue here mga sirs? hope my post makes sense :D

    thanks in advance po.

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    349
    #542
    Normal ba na ma-usok (black smoke) 1st time mo e-start yung engine? (espicially in the morning...) Yes! its diesel engine but sometimes parang dina ok yung usok na lumalabas saka nakakahiya at nakakaawa naman sa mga nakaka amoy nito.
    thanks!

  3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    103
    #543
    I need some help!

    One of my warning lights started to turn on this morning. Its the one that looks like a lamp. katabi siya ng handbrake light. hindi ko kasi mahanap manual.

    BTW...2003 crosswind xuv a/t sken. ano kailangan gawin sa warning lamp na yan.

    Thanks in advance

  4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,642
    #544
    Quote Originally Posted by macho palito View Post
    One of my warning lights started to turn on this morning. Its the one that looks like a lamp. katabi siya ng handbrake light. hindi ko kasi mahanap manual.
    Is the one in yellow highlight the one you are referring to?



    If so, that is the WATER SEDIMENTER. It's likely that there is water/fuel mixture. You can drain the water by opening the screw under the sedimenter until you see a clear flow of fuel (diesel) coming out. Then plug back the screw.

    If water is still evident, you may need to bring down your fuel tank, clean it and replace the fuel tank filter.

    Or, it could just be a defective sedimenter switch. Here is how to check:



    Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Benzmizer; July 28th, 2010 at 02:51 PM.

  5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    103
    #545
    thats exactly the warning light that lit up yesterday. thanks for the insight. btw, where can I find this sedimenter?
    thanks again

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,642
    #546
    Quote Originally Posted by macho palito View Post
    thats exactly the warning light that lit up yesterday. thanks for the insight. btw, where can I find this sedimenter?
    thanks again
    Facing the enginebay, it's on your right side -- near the HVAC/Firewall.

  7. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    103
    #547
    thanks again bro

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    267
    #548
    pa help naman po..ano kaya problem ng XUV ko? kapag kumakaliwa ako na naka full Steer (sagad manibela) ko the left may lamalagatok sa ilalim..ano kaya to? has anyone experienced the same problem? Pls help, san ko pwede ipa chaeck to? pero pag pakanan wala naman.

  9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    143
    #549
    Experienced this several time while driving on heavy rain: bakit yung water splash napunta windshield at hindi sa sideways (tulad ng ibang kotse)? Instant zero visibility kasi at delikado kapag medyo mabilis at di napansin na may water puddles sa daan.

  10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,422
    #550
    Quote Originally Posted by 14myXUV View Post
    Experienced this several time while driving on heavy rain: bakit yung water splash napunta windshield at hindi sa sideways (tulad ng ibang kotse)? Instant zero visibility kasi at delikado kapag medyo mabilis at di napansin na may water puddles sa daan.
    Naexperience ko na rin to several times.. windshield nga ang punta ng tubig.. biglang slow down ka.. delikado kung may sumusunod sayo.

Isuzu Crosswind XUV/XUVi Owners