New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 640
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,422
    #531
    *Benz, ano bang mga tune up ang dapat gawin sa Crosswind?

  2. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,642
    #532
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    *Benz, ano bang mga tune up ang dapat gawin sa Crosswind?
    Eka, nahilo ata ako sa tanong mo partner.

    What do you mean?

  3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,422
    #533
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    Eka, nahilo ata ako sa tanong mo partner.

    What do you mean?
    Hehehe sensya na medyo vague yata tanong ko, ano ba mga maintenance ang dapat gawin sa Crosswind say at 60k Kms at 80k Km and 100k Kms.

    Ano ba mga dapat i-check kada 20k kms?, gusto ko kasi pacheck ung suspension system ko kung may kailangan ng gawin. The best parin kasi yung preventive maintenance, just want to make sure that everything is A - Okay.

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    272
    #534
    bros ask ko lang if ever napapnsin ninyo na every 5k is parang humihina ang hatak ng sportivo?
    oil used is igmo na sae40, chnage oil every 4k, ride mostly used in highway -province, napapansin ko lang kasi every time na malapit nang mag pa chnage oil parang humihina hatak at acceleration...

    have anyone experienced this too?
    tia

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,642
    #535
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    Hehehe sensya na medyo vague yata tanong ko, ano ba mga maintenance ang dapat gawin sa Crosswind say at 60k Kms at 80k Km and 100k Kms.

    Ano ba mga dapat i-check kada 20k kms?, gusto ko kasi pacheck ung suspension system ko kung may kailangan ng gawin. The best parin kasi yung preventive maintenance, just want to make sure that everything is A - Okay.
    If sa CASA gagawin, they have a checklist that they follow --- depending on the mileage. I mean there are standards that are done every 20k, such as drain all fluids and open brakes (cleaning and checking if needs to be replaced). But on certain mileages (in 20k intervals), they perform certain checks/adjustments that you may not necessarily request but they would still perform. Should there be anything that needs to be replaced, that's the only time that they would recommend and make you decide if to replace or not.

    It is for this reason that despite the obvious fact that CASAs do charge higher than mosquito shops, I still try my darn best to save up and when the time comes that I would need to have my vehicle PMS, I have enough to bring it to a CASA.

    Oh, cleaning of your aircon system should be performed either every 15k or 20k.... i forgot na.

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    194
    #536
    You would need to replace:

    • Front fenders (LH/RH)
    • Headlights
    • Radiator Grille
    • Sub-Frame bracket (the one between the condenser and radiator)
    • Headlight panel (the small metal part under the headlights)
    Sir benz, would that sub-frame bracket really necessary,is there other way? Wala ba yong older model ng pagkakabitan ng new bumper? thanks.

  7. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,422
    #537
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    If sa CASA gagawin, they have a checklist that they follow --- depending on the mileage. I mean there are standards that are done every 20k, such as drain all fluids and open brakes (cleaning and checking if needs to be replaced). But on certain mileages (in 20k intervals), they perform certain checks/adjustments that you may not necessarily request but they would still perform. Should there be anything that needs to be replaced, that's the only time that they would recommend and make you decide if to replace or not.

    It is for this reason that despite the obvious fact that CASAs do charge higher than mosquito shops, I still try my darn best to save up and when the time comes that I would need to have my vehicle PMS, I have enough to bring it to a CASA.

    Oh, cleaning of your aircon system should be performed either every 15k or 20k.... i forgot na.
    Thanks Benz just went to Isuzu Pasig last Friday, I want to have my crosswind check.

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,642
    #538
    Quote Originally Posted by atly View Post
    Sir benz, would that sub-frame bracket really necessary,is there other way? Wala ba yong older model ng pagkakabitan ng new bumper? thanks.
    Kaya naman i-modify by a skilled guy. Those I jotted down were "plug and play".

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    194
    #539
    Sir Benz, there is no need to modify the bumper bracket pala. . . i saw it in the parts catalog in the other thread of Isuzu cars, part no. 84 and 30. . . looks different, but at a closer look, they're just different because the hook in newer model is a bit extended . . . thanks again. . .

  10. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    274
    #540
    Mga Sir, tanong ko lang if anyone know of any "loss of power" issue sa 2007 crosswind xuv or crosswinds, in general, with the same engine. There are time na kapag tinapakan ko na yung accelerator, instead na humatak, parang nabibitin yung makina.

    TIA!

Isuzu Crosswind XUV/XUVi Owners