New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 170 of 177 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1770
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    20
    #1691
    thank you sir GIBO... medyo malayo p pala sa akin. hehehe. magkano po inabot?

  2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6
    #1692
    Quote Originally Posted by abet0202 View Post
    thank you sir GIBO... medyo malayo p pala sa akin. hehehe. magkano po inabot?
    1.2k yung cleaning (front/ rear)
    1.2k din yung freon

  3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    349
    #1693
    Quote Originally Posted by Benzmizer View Post
    The alternator. Wrap it with plastic to avoid direct water hit. Aside from that, fire away! Also, if you are to clean the condenser with high pressure water, make sure you point the pressure gun DIRECTLY in front of the condenser fins. Do not attempt to clean it angled or sideways for the fins may get dented. That may result to poor cooling of your aircon.
    thanks again sir!

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    349
    #1694
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff View Post
    ok ba aircon ng crosswind compared sa innova and adventure?

    Ok as in ok! 02 xuv skin now but still strong ac nya. Before my 05 adventure kami after 3 years nag palit nakami ng preon plus palinis... i dont know innova.

  5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    64
    #1695
    mga sir, were planning to get a 50k maintenance for my dads xuv02 sa casa. kaso wala akong idea about maintenance pag sa casa dadalhin, sabi nya sakin kahit isang beses daw hindi nya pa nadala yun doon since nakuha nya. my dads a very busy person kaya ngayon ako na humahawak kadalasan nito, gusto namin subukan. ang maintenance lang nito is pinapadala nya sa truck driver sa gas station for change oil, ATF and other fluids yung truck driver na ang gumagawa.

    suggestion/tips are welcome, it will be my first time, and the xuv02 too after almost 8yrs

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,642
    #1696
    Quote Originally Posted by kaioz View Post
    mga sir, were planning to get a 50k maintenance for my dads xuv02 sa casa. kaso wala akong idea about maintenance pag sa casa dadalhin, sabi nya sakin kahit isang beses daw hindi nya pa nadala yun doon since nakuha nya. my dads a very busy person kaya ngayon ako na humahawak kadalasan nito, gusto namin subukan. ang maintenance lang nito is pinapadala nya sa truck driver sa gas station for change oil, ATF and other fluids yung truck driver na ang gumagawa.

    suggestion/tips are welcome, it will be my first time, and the xuv02 too after almost 8yrs
    Hmm, since you have said that your dad never brought the vehicle sa CASA since new, i doubt it if underwent the necessary checks that a dealer does to a vehcile on a certain mileage.

    I am not that familiar on the specifics but i would suggest you perform a complete drain of fluids (every 40k mileage) -- engine oil, tranny, gear, coolant, etc. Maybe have the aircon system cleaned too (every 20k mileage). Brakes should be checked too... May need cleaning or replacement. you would not want the rotors to get damaged. Cost will become bigger. Then after that, you can follow the succeeding checks needed.

    Hope this helps and Good luck!

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,254
    #1697
    *kaioz kung ako sayo dalin mo sa casa.. magready ka lang ng pera.. pero sure naman after that every thing will be ok na.. alam ng casa kung ano ang gagawin

  8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    64
    #1698
    dadaan muna ako sa monday to have a job order at quote kung magkano aabutin kung ano man ang kailangan nila gawin para sa maintenance. para handa si dad at hindi magulat. $_$

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    358
    #1699
    Hi guys!
    Tanong ko lang kung anong magandang replacement wipers for crosswind. Preferably banana type. What brand, what size, how much, and where can I buy one? I bought one from Blade kasi, and it's juddering badly! TIA!

  10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,642
    #1700
    Quote Originally Posted by kafph2000 View Post
    Hi guys!
    Tanong ko lang kung anong magandang replacement wipers for crosswind. Preferably banana type. What brand, what size, how much, and where can I buy one? I bought one from Blade kasi, and it's juddering badly! TIA!
    Unipoint. If your wiper is juddering, you may want to explore thoroughly cleaning your windshield. mapadulas mo lang yan, mawawala yung juddering.

Tags for this Thread

Isuzu Crosswind Owners Thread [ARCHIVED]