Sep 2005
    Sa Walco meron nun..

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    or jayson's auto supply
    sa reina reihente sa binondo

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Mga bro sino kaya may service manual/owners manual sainyo ng bighorn?Tnxz!

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    saan kaya or sino magaling magpalit ng timing belt ng 4jg2 engine? pwede ba pa share naman ng service manual/owners manual ng bighorn nyo? thanks.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by al00399
    Mga bro kc im havin problems with my bighorn lage nagffrozen yung airconditioning system nya...pinalitan k n yung drier and general cleaning n rin but still ganun p rin....i dunno if theres something wrong with the compressr or yung sa sensor....zexel yung brand nya. anyone who has an idea? tnx mga bro!
    Sir, baka naka recta ang compressor. Hindi nag rerelease pag malamig na o hindi tama ang expansion valve na ginamit.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mcbry
    saan kaya or sino magaling magpalit ng timing belt ng 4jg2 engine? pwede ba pa share naman ng service manual/owners manual ng bighorn nyo? thanks.
    matagal-tagal na tong tanong na to pero sasagutin ko pa rin baka makatulong sa iba.

I had the same problem with my bighorn before. if your bighorn has the electronic climate control panel the problem could be the thermostat located on that panel. apparently that climate control panel uses cabin temperature to switch-on and off the compressor. during conversion the wires could not have been returned properly or the electronics have been damaged.

What I did was deactivate the climate control and just installed a manual knob type thermostat. Problem solved pero yun lang nga aesthetic na lang yung climate control panel.

Another problem could be baliktad ang pagkabit ng expansion valve dahil hindi pinalitan ang evaporator nun kinonvert. dapat na sa left yata ang expansion valve and not the right side (pag left hand drive ang kotse kasi yung expansion valve na sa right side). I had to change my evaporator twice before I figured this out.

Ngayon malamig na sya pero problem ko is hindi maganda ang pagka sara ng firewall during the conversion na pag na sa highway ako my pumasok na hangin sa labas kaya hirap magpalamig ang aircon.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jai
    matagal-tagal na tong tanong na to pero sasagutin ko pa rin baka makatulong sa iba.

I had the same problem with my bighorn before. if your bighorn has the electronic climate control panel the problem could be the thermostat located on that panel. apparently that climate control panel uses cabin temperature to switch-on and off the compressor. during conversion the wires could not have been returned properly or the electronics have been damaged.

What I did was deactivate the climate control and just installed a manual knob type thermostat. Problem solved pero yun lang nga aesthetic na lang yung climate control panel.

Another problem could be baliktad ang pagkabit ng expansion valve dahil hindi pinalitan ang evaporator nun kinonvert. dapat na sa left yata ang expansion valve and not the right side (pag left hand drive ang kotse kasi yung expansion valve na sa right side). I had to change my evaporator twice before I figured this out.

Ngayon malamig na sya pero problem ko is hindi maganda ang pagka sara ng firewall during the conversion na pag na sa highway ako my pumasok na hangin sa labas kaya hirap magpalamig ang aircon.
    jai, did you ever fix yung firewall sa bighorn mo? i have the same problem kasi e. thanks.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by attic_dude
    jai, did you ever fix yung firewall sa bighorn mo? i have the same problem kasi e. thanks.
    bro, you have no other choice but to have the dash board taken down again and have the firewall rebuilt na lang. that is what i plan to do because i am going to buy a new dashboard and will be having the car repainted.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jai
    bro, you have no other choice but to have the dash board taken down again and have the firewall rebuilt na lang. that is what i plan to do because i am going to buy a new dashboard and will be having the car repainted.
    oh ok, can you pm me nalang yung shop kung saan mo balak ipa baba yung dashboard? kasi i might do the same a few months from now. thanks. i just need to know a shop that does good quality repairs for converted units.

joseph a22bo can fix a.c and electrical problems sa BigHorn. He even made ducts going to the middle vents para gumana yun. A little bit on the expensive side but pulido trabaho. 10K dati binayad ko for pull down ng dash/complete ayos ng wiring/ complete ayos ng AC.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Isuzu Bighorn 4jg2