New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Guys, I stumbled upon a teaser for the all new Isuzu D-MAX while I'm visiting the Isuzu Thailand website. Care to take a look what I saw?

Tri Petch Isuzu Sales Co.,Ltd.

We think that this might be new all new Isuzu D-MAX!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    looks like body updates lang. but im liking the steering wheel and the center console dash.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Nasa 1,200 rpm palang and it is almost 90kph na.. Wow! Kelan kaya ito.. Cool! Type ko din yung Center Console..

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Okay, someone showed up the spyshots:

What's your take?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011

The photos below are the ones that leaked in an Australian auto magazine about the all-new from ground-up (including the engine) Isuzu RT-50.

As early as 2nd-quarter of 2011 it's been already rumoured that it comes with a plus-180 hp powerplant. It had undergone several tests in Chonburi, Thailand as related by a Thai contact.

Quote Originally Posted by hinDMaxsiado View Post

The spy-photos above should be the much talked-about plus 180 horsepower 2012 Isuzu RT-50

Looks similar to this and it's just so unbelievably beautiful!!!!

C'mon Isuzu Phils. you don't have much any excuses now.... You hafta bring-in here the DMax VGS Turbo now, yes the 2006 model 3.0-litre 4JJ1-TCX. We pretty much have accepted the fact that we Pinoys are always behind what's being offered elsewhere around the globe.... C'mon IPC be a good boy this time!

How pathetic, my DMax 3.0 Ddi-iTEQ with a Racechip Pro doesn't even come close in terms of everything haha!!!!
    http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/.../DSC00779a.jpg

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    looks like it share's platform and with the upcoming all new Chevy Colorado

dalhin pa kaya ng chevy phils yung pickup nila?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    More Pics!!! Bitin eh. hehehe
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    Aha dumating na ang sasakyang worthy ipalit sa crosswind ko....

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    im excited for the rt50/alterra/mu7. just too many montero/strada and fortuner/hilux on the street (well for a good reason)

hopefully IPC realizes that there is already a need to bring that rt50 monster here (for the last 3-4 years on the VGS) to at "least" compete against the latest offering in the pick up segment. With the pending arrival of the Ford's new Ranger (BT50 to follow soon i think), Chevy's Colorado (correct me if im wrong), I strongly believe a "new" facelift for the Dmax wont do.

its long overdue anyway, so please.

10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver1013 View Post
    Aha dumating na ang sasakyang worthy ipalit sa crosswind ko....
    Only an Isuzu could replace an Isuzu

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast