New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 83 of 261 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133183 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2011

[SIZE=5]OH MY GOODNESS!!!![/size]

Dalhin na yan sa Pinas sa lalong madaling panahon!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by donski View Post
    ere na ang bagong dimaxiado

By donirez at 2011-09-29

By donirez at 2011-09-29

By donirez at 2011-09-29

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011

The spy-photos above should be the much talked-about plus 180 horsepower 2012 Isuzu RT-50

Looks similar to this and it's just so unbelievably beautiful!!!!

C'mon Isuzu Phils. you don't have much any excuses now.... You hafta bring-in here the DMax VGS Turbo now, yes the 2006 model 3.0-litre 4JJ1-TCX. We pretty much have accepted the fact that we Pinoys are always behind what's being offered elsewhere around the globe.... C'mon IPC be a good boy this time!

How pathetic, my DMax 3.0 Ddi-iTEQ with a Racechip Pro doesn't even come close in terms of everything haha!!!!

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    tol wag kana umasa na dalhin sa pinas yan kung dadalhin man yan sa 2012 malamang basura pa rin na non-vgt ikakabit yan o kung vgt man we wount able to get the 180hp VGT kung hindi salpakan na naman yan ng lumang vgt now we know how isuzu phil operates kaya wag na kayong umasa.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ang ganda nga ng bagong dmax but the question is dadalhin ba yan di2 sa pinas with an all new vgt engine?? but still there are other options in buying a pick-up in 2012 naman dyan ang all new ford ranger 200hp 470nm and also the chevy colorado 440nm? kayo na bahala mamili.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by metal_rosie1973 View Post
    ang ganda nga ng bagong dmax but the question is dadalhin ba yan di2 sa pinas with an all new vgt engine?? but still there are other options in buying a pick-up in 2012 naman dyan ang all new ford ranger 200hp 470nm and also the chevy colorado 440nm? kayo na bahala mamili.
    Hehe, heavy metal axel-rosie, sir naman, matagal na namin alam yang penta-cylinder 2012 Ford Ranger na darating sa Pinas. In fact, i even posted at this very thread an update about it (see post 763).... But no matter how much cerebral reasonings there are in place, my heart still pumps out for Isuzu's.

NO amount of 200 metric-hp, 470 Nm of torque, a must-be very smooth-straight penta that is connected at 72-degree throws to the crank can change my intent in owning this old and excellent 2006 model straight 4-cylinder 4JJ1-TCX 3.0 DMax VGS Turbo once it arrived here in Las Islas Filipinas hehe....

Besides, with my current 3.0 Ddi-iTEQ, having a slight-mod of a Racechip Pro, who would argue against my city-driving fuel-mileage of 13.4 km per litre, aside from the sizeable power gains i got out of it? The DMax LX/LS manual-tranny is the cheapest 3.0-litre CRDi diesel in the local market ---- i got mine in 2008 for only PhP1.015 M compared to the PhP1.40 M Hilux at that time.
    ....For an average Juan dela Cruz, which i must say, there are a lot of us here if not all, that huge price-difference of almost PhP400k is already more than enough to cover 5 years of casa maintenance.... And then i just spent an extra PhP24,000 for the diesel EFi-tuning kit, Racechip Pro, and i'm getting more than what i've paid for....

You can buy whatever you want since it's your hard-earned money anyway and you deserve what you reckon is the best for you.... In the same manner, i will buy my next Isuzu.... Fair enough mi amigo ;)

6. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by hinDMaxsiado View Post
    Hehe, heavy metal axel-rosie, sir naman, matagal na namin alam yang penta-cylinder 2012 Ford Ranger na darating sa Pinas. In fact, i even posted at this very thread an update about it (see post 763).... But no matter how much cerebral reasonings there are in place, my heart still pumps out for Isuzu's.

NO amount of 200 metric-hp, 470 Nm of torque, a must-be very smooth-straight penta that is connected at 72-degree throws to the crank can change my intent in owning this old and excellent 2006 model straight 4-cylinder 4JJ1-TCX 3.0 DMax VGS Turbo once it arrived here in Las Islas Filipinas hehe....

Besides, with my current 3.0 Ddi-iTEQ, having a slight-mod of a Racechip Pro, who would argue against my city-driving fuel-mileage of 13.4 km per litre, aside from the sizeable power gains i got out of it? The DMax LX/LS manual-tranny is the cheapest 3.0-litre CRDi diesel in the local market ---- i got mine in 2008 for only PhP1.015 M compared to the PhP1.40 M Hilux at that time.
    ....For an average Juan dela Cruz, which i must say, there are a lot of us here if not all, that huge price-difference of almost PhP400k is already more than enough to cover 5 years of casa maintenance.... And then i just spent an extra PhP24,000 for the diesel EFi-tuning kit, Racechip Pro, and i'm getting more than what i've paid for....

You can buy whatever you want since it's your hard-earned money anyway and you deserve what you reckon is the best for you.... In the same manner, i will buy my next Isuzu.... Fair enough mi amigo ;)

Question?
    Yan ba sir pinakita ninyo na 2012 dmax ay lalabas din dto sa phils? bali ang looks na ipinakita nyo sa photos ang magkakapareho? kasi i belive na yung 2011 Dmax dto sa phils ngaun ay kamuka din naman ng sa Thailand. check the link...below

Welcome To ISUZU

BUT, with the same OLD engine pa rin(4JJ1 TC).

I think na kung ilalabas sa 2012 sa Thailand ang nasa photos nyo, same din ang looks dto sa ilalabas sa phils but with different engine lang.Possible kaya yun?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2011

Kahit etong edition na ito man lang ilabas ng Isuzu Phils!! please!!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    iv seen some pics for the new dmax and holden rodeo... spyshots or concepts
    maybe.. but hope it would be the ones to be sold to the public... d

9. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    mga sirs sino na nkakita ng bgong isuzu dmax 2012 as they say? https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater. i saw it on this link.. mas furious ung dating. ibang iba na tgla ung ichura!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by hinDMaxsiado View Post

[SIZE=5]OH MY GOODNESS!!!![/size]

Dalhin na yan sa Pinas sa lalong madaling panahon!!!!

eto nga ung nakita ko.. huli na pla ako sa balita.. hehehehe

Isuzu Dmax Owners [continued]