New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Paj699 View Post
    Sir ano ang magandang ionizer para sa auto?
    Sa mga nagamit ko...ozein at yung gawa ng samsung ang the best. Bad side, they are pretty strong so take note of the warning of umi001.

Personally, I really don't care much about it (ozone) because in my belief, we are all going to die anyway with second hand smoke from yosi or from smoke pollution in our environment.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Ano ano yung oil based?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by eiru123 View Post
    Try mo bumili ng sabon yung bareta...ilagay mo lang sa loob ng auto mo. everyday parang laging bagong laba oto mo. pumili ka lang ng mabango bangong bareta para mabango naman.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix67 View Post

...Then to maintain it (the new car smell), I use an air ionizer. I initially started with the small ones...

I sometimes use these big ionizer (samsung and ozein) sa rooms namin sa bahay, lalo na pag merun viral challenge (sipon at ubo) ang mga kids ko. I just turn it on during the day na nasa school sila at during the night na malala ang sipon or ubo nila. in theory the ozone produced by the ionizer "disinfects" the virus particles in the air thus controlling the disease faster. Pag naka ionzer ang room nila, matagal na ang 1 week to recover (merun din meds taken)...pag wala at meds lang, inaabot minsan ng 3-4weeks to the point na nagkakahawaan na sila.
    HTH

These two are worth to try!

Yung tungkol sa sabon, medyo nakakatawa pero in reality tama rin na air freshener, then it will last long for sure!
    Maka-damage ng evaporator? I think mas nakaka-damage pa yung mga air freshener na alcohol base

Meron ng ionizer na maliit sa bahay kaya lang di ko pansin, para kasing walang effect.
    This time, I will buy a bigger one na pwedeng magamit sa room at pwede ring magamit sa car.

Additional info,

An air ionizer is a device that is intended to purify the air in a room by electrically charging the air molecules. Instead of using fans and filters to purify the air, an air ionizer uses ions to remove microscopic particles from the air. An air ionizer makes the air in a room healthier for people who are suffering from asthma, allergies, impaired immunity or respiratory ailments because fewer allergens circulate into the lungs.

Air ionizers rely on the chemical properties of particles. An ion is just a particle that is charged, either negatively or positively. Air ionizers, which can be tabletop or standalone units, create negative ions using electricity. Opposites attract, so the negative ions flood the room and seek out positively charged particles, such as dust, bacteria, pollen, smoke and many other allergens.

The negative ions and positively charged particles bond together. This creates dirt particles that are too heavy to keep floating around in the air, so they fall to the ground and can be cleaned by normal means. Some particles might fall onto other surfaces in the room, such as furniture, television screens or shelves, and can be cleaned off by dusting or wiping those surfaces.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kung anu-ano ginagamit ko sa oto namin ... charcoal, baking soda, vinegar, lysol, glade, etc para mapanatili mabango ang amoy

nung minsan sumakay sosyal kong pinsan, sabi nya "hmmm amoy bago ah ... amoy amerika!"

lolz

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    mothers leather cleaner and conditioner once every two weeks. after application, amoy bago na ulit

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ZENMasterTYL View Post
    mothers leather cleaner and conditioner once every two weeks. after application, amoy bago na ulit
    Pwede kahit hindi leather yung interior?

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ZENMasterTYL View Post
    pati sa kamay mo dikit ang amoy.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rockiee_s View Post
    aside from making sure that it is clean inside, there are additional ways to maintain its brand new smell:
    a. do not smoke inside the car
    b. do not eat inside the car or even store food inside the car unless vacuum sealed
    c. buy california air freshner "new car, new scent" variant

Really? Ok to..

I just purchased my car.. So ok naman.. But, I'd love to have that "new car smell" even after a year or 2.. Thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pink888 View Post
    Really? Ok to..

I just purchased my car.. So ok naman.. But, I'd love to have that "new car smell" even after a year or 2.. Thanks
    Just use this to give it that "new car" smell.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    may nabili din ako airfreshener di ko matandaan yung name pero yung hotair baloon ang itsura niya tapos isinasabit sa rear view mirror, new car scent yung amoy niya pero sa totoo lang amoy bagong laba yung upholstery yung amoy.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Smells inside like a brand new car