New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2012
    Meron mga interior cleaner akong nakita sa ace, formula 1 priced at 119 per bottle, new scent plus yung microtex na upholstery cleaner at 59 pesos yata, inamoy ko mabango din. May naka try na ba sa inyo? Di ko alam kung ano bibilin ko sa dalawa.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Just use this to give it that "new car" smell.

if you have a mini van parang a little over a week lang tumatagal yan....

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Just clean your car...really thats just it, thoroughly vacuum the carpet even the small crevices, clean sidings and pockets. Babango yan.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I just read this thread.

Anyway just to add...

We have had several cars acquired for the family. Most of them brand new. The trick in making the car always smell like brand new is:

as stated sa first page, dont smoke inside, dont eat inside.

Ang dagdag ko lang is... to never use car air fresheners. This only applies to those "virgin" cars who havent had a taste of car fresheners. Kasi pag naglagay ka na ng car fresheners, ma-ma-mask nya yung original smell nung new car. And you cant bring that back. Most of our cars from brand new hanggang maluma, hindi nilalagyan ng car fresheners. Ngayon, kahit luma na, may "amopy bago" pa rin pero syempre not as strong as before.

Also syempre dapat malinis ka rin sa loob ng sasakyan mo. As much as possible kapag nasa metro ka, always use the recirculate function of your aircon. Pero kapag nasa probinsya at wala gaanong pollution, binubuksan ko bintana or open the vents (not recirculate) of the aircon para mahanginan ng fresh air ang loob.

Yun lang. Try nyo sa mga bagong may auto.

BTW, I have allergic rhinitis nga pala so one reason I never put any car fresheners inside kasi sensitive ilong ko dyan.

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    calscents newport new car scent works... amoy bagong auto nga. don't buy the scented perfume inspired scent nila. it will make your ride smell worse.

one thing i would also consider is removing/washing yung seat cover. naninikit din ang amoy doon.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Yeah its possible to get the new car smell back you need a good air freshener which smells new car odor. Here is what I used for mine, its by Sensory Decisions New Car smell. Its only about $10.. here is the picture of that spray.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Edric1990 View Post
    Yeah its possible to get the new car smell back you need a good air freshener which smells new car odor. Here is what I used for mine, its by Sensory Decisions New Car smell. Its only about $10.. here is the picture of that spray.

is this available in the Filipinas?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    I find uling very effective. Nung na-Ondoy yung car ko, I had to remove all the seats and vacuum it. Then, I placed a lot of charcoal in my car then left it there for about a couple of day. My friends cannot believe that my car was flooded because there's no flooded smell just a few days after Ondoy. Also effective on very pungent smell like Ilocos Longganisa.

And, you have spare uling ready for ihawan.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    incense stick po maganda pabango sa car, kumakapit ang amoy sa loob matipid pa

10. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    babaho lang yong kotse mo pag maglagay ka ng stick kasi pag mawala na yon, mas babaho lang sasakyan mo, the best is to keep the car clean.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Smells inside like a brand new car